What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

Cannavore

Veteran
my comment was for 'precise locations' - we don't need to give em that... they already know - as to bombs, missiles.... this shit with the pale's has been going on way toooo long... bomb the shit out of em, and lets get back to peace...
you've smoked yourself retarded. it says movements in the paragraph. meaning they weren't staying in the same place the entire time out of fear of being bombed and we kept pinging their location on the map. also eat shit.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
you've smoked yourself retarded. it says movements in the paragraph. meaning they weren't staying in the same place the entire time out of fear of being bombed and we kept pinging their location on the map. also eat shit.
sorry, the pile of shit, i just fed it to your mama...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DSCN9251.JPG

Brother Nature

I reckon we should have a cage fighting section at the next 420 Cup, the political guys could get their anger out in a realistic way and the rest of us could enjoy watching and betting on it. Would have to see the members in real life before any real betting went on. Sight unseen, based on spirit alone I'd put some money on cannavore and based off the name mean mr. mustard gets a bet too. To even the odds I'd also put my money on robfromtx, anyone with a Phil Anselmo avatar can probably fight, as can nearly everyone I've met from Texas.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I reckon we should have a cage fighting section at the next 420 Cup, the political guys could get their anger out in a realistic way and the rest of us could enjoy watching and betting on it. Would have to see the members in real life before any real betting went on. Sight unseen, based on spirit alone I'd put some money on cannavore and based off the name mean mr. mustard gets a bet too. To even the odds I'd also put my money on robfromtx, anyone with a Phil Anselmo avatar can probably fight, as can nearly everyone I've met from Texas.

I'm going to say that the cup would be a good time to have a sacred ground of ceasefire treaty or it would not receive the attendance worthy of such an affair... or so it seems to me.

But if we have to fight I will start training again... assuming there has to be a purse worthy of the task at hand.

I don't jump rope for peanuts!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I personally think that Joe Biden should be locked up for treason along with Obama

Due process isn't necessary?

If you can't get a trial, you won't get a conviction.

The Constitution doesn't seem to be read much anymore.

What treason would be entered into evidence, in your mind?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Due process isn't necessary?

If you can't get a trial, you won't get a conviction.

The Constitution doesn't seem to be read much anymore.

What treason would be entered into evidence, in your mind?
oh I dunno, selling out the american people, giving our oil reserves to china, giving our weapons of anyone who asks for them only to see them turned against us, killing the middle class...I need no more reasons to want to see his bleed from every orifice he has...