What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

Brother Nature

oh I dunno, selling out the american people, giving our oil reserves to china, giving our weapons of anyone who asks for them only to see them turned against us, killing the middle class...I need no more reasons to want to see his bleed from every orifice he has...
Sounds like every single politician for the last 50 years..

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Sounds like every single politician for the last 50 years..
I wish I could argue that point, but you’re correct. I think all politicians should be pushed off the edge of a very tall cliff. My distain for Biden is unrivaled by any other politician, at least for the time being… I used to think the Republican party was better, but they’re just as bigger group of crooks as the Dems are

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We all can see who gives more help. . Foreign policy does not change much. I do wish our GOV would put a priority on its own people. No other country on the planet gives out more $$/Aide than the USA does.

Dumbass Rep politicians force their beliefs onto others by changing laws that benefit their ideologies. All women saw their latest attempt to control their bodies.

We could end our own homeless problem with the $$ we give out. These are your tax dollars. Im sure these figures are outdated.
us-foreign-aid-by-country-map-1-1200x752.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
We all can see who gives more help. . Foreign policy does not change much. I do wish our GOV would put a priority on its own people. No other country on the planet gives out more $$/Aide than the USA does.

Dumbass Rep politicians force their beliefs onto others by changing laws that benefit their ideologies. All women saw their latest attempt to control their bodies.

We could end our own homeless problem with the $$ we give out. These are your tax dollars. Im sure these figures are outdated.
View attachment 18924426
As long as we have hungry kids ,vets,homeless,seniors not doing well ,infrastructure failing and low income struggling folks here,lets try to work on that with that money.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's not the issue. The issue is the top 10% not kicking in their fair share of taxes because they can afford lawyers to help write the tax code to keep making sure they don't have to pay their fare share of taxes.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doesnt matter even if they did pay. Those that make the decisions would still give away billions and not help our own people.. IMO it s a big issue.

Ill add these counties dont even appreciate the help. It's clear that most hate the USA.

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's why it's important to continue to vote for those that would institute that change. It takes a lot of hands and a few years to push the Federal Government in a direction. And that's why people get frustrated because the change isn't instantaneous.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I've come to the conclusion that all of out politcians are corrupt and lining their pockets for their own cause...tell me how an official that makes 200K a year has a 10 million dollar stock portfolio...

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
that was a rhetorical question but yes, that's what's going on...if any of us commoners did such a thing we'd be in the housgow...we need the gallows set back up in the common square for these leaches on society...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's why Trump wanted to stay in power so badly. He made millions from being elected. He wanted the same cash flow. It's 100% why he is running again. If you are a high GOV employee you get as many illegal perks as you can get away with.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've come to the conclusion that all of out politcians are corrupt and lining their pockets for their own cause...tell me how an official that makes 200K a year has a 10 million dollar stock portfolio...
Apparently you're not aware of how much money it takes to run for Congress. Or hell, even State office.

Hint: Most folks are stupid rich before they enter politics. Occasionally you'll have an outlier like Corey Bush or Katie Porter. But not often. And certainly not Republican. Though they all will tell you they're self made which is really easy to do with Daddy's money.

jokerman

Premium user
Apparently you're not aware of how much money it takes to run for Congress. Or hell, even State office.

Hint: Most folks are stupid rich before they enter politics. Occasionally you'll have an outlier like Corey Bush or Katie Porter. But not often. And certainly not Republican. Though they all will tell you they're self made which is really easy to do with Daddy's money.
But to have increased their wealth to such a degree shows some sort of hand in the cookie jar

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
But to have increased their wealth to such a degree shows some sort of hand in the cookie jar
No it doesn't. I'm not saying that there aren't politicians who aren't involved with insider trading.

What I am saying is it's not to the extent that people think it is. Pelosi's husband is a real estate developer (sounds familiar) and venture capitalist. Guess what his job entails? Making a shit ton of money. He doesn't need his wife to feed him inside information. More than likely if she tried to give him some he'd tell her "That's great honey. I knew about that 3 weeks ago."

And here's another thing I didn't know until recently - what is considered here in the US to be "insider trading" is 100% legal in Europe.

jokerman

Premium user
No it doesn't. I'm not saying that there aren't politicians who aren't involved with insider trading.

What I am saying is it's not to the extent that people think it is. Pelosi's husband is a real estate developer (sounds familiar) and venture capitalist. Guess what his job entails? Making a shit ton of money. He doesn't need his wife to feed him inside information. More than likely if she tried to give him some he'd tell her "That's great honey. I knew about that 3 weeks ago."

And here's another thing I didn't know until recently - what is considered here in the US to be "insider trading" is 100% legal in Europe.
Do you feel Pelosi's husband did not benefit at all from his wifes connections?
Not sure about Europe's insider trading .
Going to ask my BIL when I see him he works for KPMG

audiohi

Veteran
Do you feel Pelosi's husband did not benefit at all from his wifes connections?
Not sure about Europe's insider trading .
Going to ask my BIL when I see him he works for KPMG

Consulting firms selling consulting services to governments on how to cut consulting fees seems like a pretty good racket, too.

Ottawa paid nearly $670,000 for KPMG’s advice on cutting consultant costs​

https://ground.news/article/ottawa-...mgs-advice-on-cutting-consultant-costs_f8c419

Latest posts

Latest posts