What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It tells me that your misplaced hatred of Trump is your strongest motivation, rather than love for humanity or concern about the victims.
Well, I certainly dislike Trump but all I've done here is include him with the others who have been pointed at because of riding on Epstein's plane or being in photos with Maxwell and/or Epstein. If you study the discourse (if it can be loosely described as such) you will find (presumably) that I responded to a photo showing Maxwell at a Clinton wedding as supposed proof of 'an elite pedo ring'. Any other point you are attempting concerning my feelings/beliefs is an assumption or fabrication of yours.

Please do show where you have not rushed to defend Trump and rather illustrated your sympathy/concern for 'the victims'.

Hempy McNoodle

Q asks, "Who was located behind the camera?"

Screenshot (290).png

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Q asks, "Who was located behind the camera?"

View attachment 18751587
Maxwell's Silver Hammer - 234 words with 6 hidden puzzle words =
the 240 months sentence received by Ghislaine Maxwell - aha

For the prosecution; Assistant U.S. Attorneys Maurene Comey, Alison Moe, Lara Pomerantz > Just who is Maurene? What is her relationship to James?? aha
and I'll bet Pomerantz is one of those Jewish NeoNazis from the Ukraine

sentencing date of June 28, the same day in 1968 when John and Paul wrote Maxwell's Silver Hammer

Brian Epstein > Epstein - get it? Beatles you know.

There are no coincidences

Is Paul P and not @Jericho Mile ?? (even though I was first to claim the title way back in TGA thread but ya can't look it up because it's too short or common or something)

Hempy McNoodle

Maxwell's Silver Hammer - 234 words with 6 hidden puzzle words =
the 240 months sentence received by Ghislaine Maxwell - aha

For the prosecution; Assistant U.S. Attorneys Maurene Comey, Alison Moe, Lara Pomerantz > Just who is Maurene? What is her relationship to James?? aha
and I'll bet Pomerantz is one of those Jewish NeoNazis from the Ukraine

sentencing date of June 28, the same day in 1968 when John and Paul wrote Maxwell's Silver Hammer

Brian Epstein > Epstein - get it? Beatles you know.

There are no coincidences

Is Paul P and not @Jericho Mile ?? (even though I was first to claim the title way back in TGA thread but ya can't look it up because it's too short or common or something)
You're gonna have to do better than that^