What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Joe Biden Thread

Hempy McNoodle

They don't have to apply anything equally in regards to politics. Any more then Fox News has to have equal time for Dems on all their shows. Remember, corporations are people. Hahahahahahaha

Your type tried to have the platform you guys wanted. It became the cesspool of 8chan/4chan

Big tech differs from a news company like fox or CNN, because of their section 230 protections against lawsuites.

oldhaole

Veteran
Trumpets are going to be a little sensitive for the next few days.

Expect personal attacks.

You know that.

Also, I'd expect them to scream voter fraud. They aren't gonna take this well. It's going to be a long time until they see the levers of power again.

You mean conservation?

No he means conservatism. Conservation means saving what you have and using resources wisely. You know, some of us are liberal, others are conservative? That's what he means. But if you ask me, it's not really an accurate goalpost though.

And tRump isn't a conservative. He says he is but no. And many Conservatives embrace tRump, but that's all about the power. Trump has no principals, it all about what serves tRump. In a couple of days from now you will see the conservatives start to realize this. They will forget about tRump very quickly, but will we forget they enabled a madman? And do you think tRump's gonna forget about them?

That's the question.

Anyway, were not talking days were talking hours. Fifty-four to be exact, but who's counting? I'm on the record, this will be called by Midnight Eastern Time. For Biden. And unlike many of the voices we hear in this thread.... I'll still be here come November 4th.

Bongstar420

It's just the new luveeduvee republicans exercising their right to 'free speech'.

They are getting while they can. After they privatize everything, they will not have free speech. Free speech is for public property. On private property, you can control speech unabated and the net is rife with controlled speech. Websites petition political spam and cencor anyone who says anything powerful enough to subvert their agenda.

Bongstar420

You know that.

Also, I'd expect them to scream voter fraud. They aren't gonna take this well. It's going to be a long time until they see the levers of power again.

No he means conservatism. Conservation means saving what you have and using resources wisely. You know, some of us are liberal, others are conservative? That's what he means. But if you ask me, it's not really an accurate goalpost though.

And tRump isn't a conservative. He says he is but no. And many Conservatives embrace tRump, but that's all about the power. Trump has no principals, it all about what serves tRump. In a couple of days from now you will see the conservatives start to realize this. They will forget about tRump very quickly, but will we forget they enabled a madman? And do you think tRump's gonna forget about them?

That's the question.

Anyway, were not talking days were talking hours. Fifty-four to be exact, but who's counting? I'm on the record, this will be called by Midnight Eastern Time. For Biden. And unlike many of the voices we hear in this thread.... I'll still be here come November 4th.

Trump is the number 1 political bot employer right now. Much activity on the net is just spam posing as actual individual persons. Google it.

Also tRump is childish and counter productive. It is less productive than me saying ignorant and dumb people shouldnt be allowed to vote. My goal with that is for people to realize you cant expect good results in an open democracy because of low IQ voters being the majority. Nothing is going to change. The rich will get richer and narcissism will dominate more no matter what because people will never say, you know what, I dont have an opinion because Im not capable of understanding this issue.

Example below....just discussing twitter only

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201101-112046.jpg
    Screenshot_20201101-112046.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

oldhaole

Veteran
Here ya go. You clowns read.... well that's a stretch, ya don't read, you watch. Got it. Your outa luck then, she didn't do a you tube.

Sorry, I guess this doesn't concern you then.

For those of you that read, here's the last report by Rachel Bitcoffer. She's was the only researcher that correctly called, and properly modeled the disaster in 2016. That got her some notice, then she went and did it again in House Races in 2018(in all fairness she did miss the Senate though). Here's her final report on the 2020 race.

https://thecycle.news/news/september-2020-election-update

Check out the early voting numbers? We can do that, but sorry tRump voters, it isn't on You Tube. Again, we gotta do a little digging.... but you can do that here.

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/index.html

And if you'd like me to summarize I can. We're gonna get close to 70% nationwide. Ten points plus over 2016. Landslide territory.