What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

It's the Climate, stupid

Three Berries

You mention nothing about being wrong about your previous statement? Where is this policy you speak of? Did you actually watch the Bill Gates video, or did you watch it without understanding anything?

WFT? Why would I either support, or not support WEF?
You attributed me to saying Schwab said that right? I didn't. So I went no further with it.

Do you oppose We the People with the destruction of the Globalsit and their single ruling uniparty?

MAGA and Trump are about tearing them down. The WEF whether you know it or not, is a major policy maker for the Democrat party , China, and any other sociality countries. They want to rule the world. They are in your face about it if you look.

Absolem

You attributed me to saying Schwab said that right? I didn't. So I went no further with it.

Do you oppose We the People with the destruction of the Globalsit and their single ruling uniparty?

MAGA and Trump are about tearing them down. The WEF whether you know it or not, is a major policy maker for the Democrat party , China, and any other sociality countries. They want to rule the world. They are in your face about it if you look.
The founder of your propaganda site Zerohedge was kicked out of wall street for insider trading.

What's the latest outrage for you today????? I thought soap opera's were full of drama. Then along came MAGA.

Chi13

ICMag Donor

Haha, you are delusional and paranoid. I am not from the US so "we the people" doesn't have much meaning for me. What single global ruling party? You would do well to have your mental health checked.

Three Berries

Silicon Valley Has 20-40 Inches of Rain, Flooding, But Clings to ‘Severe Drought’’

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2023-...severe-drought

The California Department of Water Resources announced that snowpack levels have reached nearly 250%, the Globe reported Tuesday. Specifically, the Northern Sierra region is currently at 209% of snowpack, with the Central Sierra/Tahoe region coming in at 246%, and the Southern Sierra region, which largely feeds the Central Valley and Southern areas of the state, at 288%.

“Local water supply authorities warn that residents and property owners should continue to conserve water and behave as though drought conditions will persist through the winter,” Metro Silicon Valley reported.

According to rain gauge reports on Valley Water’s website, areas in Santa Clara County have received from 20-40 inches of rain so far this winter, Metro Silicon Valley reported. “The average annual rainfall for South County is about 24 inches.”

Yet the Valley Water Board website screams “Santa Clara County is in a Severe Drought,” and “Let’s Say Yes to Saving Water.”

It’s also “Climate Change,” which predominates their website along with “Severe Drought” warnings.

Three Berries

The founder of your propaganda site Zerohedge was kicked out of wall street for insider trading.

What's the latest outrage for you today????? I thought soap opera's were full of drama. Then along came MAGA.
If you don't like the news then try and shame the source.........

Three Berries

A speaker at the World Economic Forum called for “one billion” people to “stop eating meat” Wednesday, saying it would have a “big impact” on the “current food system” and help reduce carbon emissions.

“If a billion people stop eating meat, I tell you, it has a big impact. Not only does it have a big impact on the current food system, but it will also inspire innovation of food systems,” Jim Hagemann Snabe, chairman of the Germany-based conglomerate Siemens AG, said during a panel called “Mobilizing for Climate.”

LET%20THEM%20EAT%20BUGS_0.jpg

Absolem

You should really stop playing the roll of a fool.

CLAIM: A graph from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration displaying land and ocean temperatures over the last eight years shows that the Earth has been cooling, not warming, proving that global warming from carbon emissions is a hoax.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. A small portion of the graph showing only the period between 2015 and 2022 has been taken out of context to make the incorrect claim. The larger graph from which it was isolated displays temperature trends over more than 140 years, showing a dramatic upward trend. Experts say El Niño and La Niña cycles have impacted the last eight years, but more reliable climate data must be measured over periods of decades.

THE FACTS: Social media users are misrepresenting a small portion of a graph from NOAA to support the erroneous claim that global temperatures are falling rather than rising, meaning global warming is not real.

“Last 8 years... global cooling... at a rate of 0.11°C/decade.... despite 450+ billion tons of emissions worth 14% of total manmade CO2 in the atmosphere. CO2 warming is a hoax,” wrote one Twitter user in a post that received nearly 10,000 shares and more than 13 million views.

Three Berries

Derp........................ the SOURCE is what gives the news legitimacy.

Just like two people giving advice on healthy living. One is obese and the other is fit. The obese person giving advice on healthy living loses legitimacy on their claim.

Keep listening to your bozos.
Well you will find the Tyler Duden is just reporting on news from other sources. So who's the Derp for just brushing it off with a 20 year old shaming excuse against ZeroHedge?

I've found most people who never read ZH react as you do and quote the Duden is a blah blah blah (The founder of your propaganda site Zerohedge was kicked out of wall street for insider trading) but then will start reading when the realize the truth.

What's the expiration date on your Cancel Culture card?

Absolem

Well you will find the Tyler Duden is just reporting on news from other sources. So who's the Derp for just brushing it off with a 20 year old shaming excuse against ZeroHedge?

I've found most people who never read ZH react as you do and quote the Duden is a blah blah blah (The founder of your propaganda site Zerohedge was kicked out of wall street for insider trading) but then will start reading when the realize the truth.

What's the expiration date on your Cancel Culture card?
Maybe you should find the information at the source instead of relying on somebody else. DERP

I get it. That reading takes to much time so a meme is the way to get your information.

Three Berries

You should really stop playing the roll of a fool.

CLAIM: A graph from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration displaying land and ocean temperatures over the last eight years shows that the Earth has been cooling, not warming, proving that global warming from carbon emissions is a hoax.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. A small portion of the graph showing only the period between 2015 and 2022 has been taken out of context to make the incorrect claim. The larger graph from which it was isolated displays temperature trends over more than 140 years, showing a dramatic upward trend. Experts say El Niño and La Niña cycles have impacted the last eight years, but more reliable climate data must be measured over periods of decades.

THE FACTS: Social media users are misrepresenting a small portion of a graph from NOAA to support the erroneous claim that global temperatures are falling rather than rising, meaning global warming is not real.

“Last 8 years... global cooling... at a rate of 0.11°C/decade.... despite 450+ billion tons of emissions worth 14% of total manmade CO2 in the atmosphere. CO2 warming is a hoax,” wrote one Twitter user in a post that received nearly 10,000 shares and more than 13 million views.
Oh so all the screaming about the climate warming but for the last 7 years it's been cooling so just forget about it? WTF do we have to go into a ice age for you to see what's happening? The Climate Hoaxers go day for day with the latest weather abnormality as a cause de jour of Climate Change but a 7 year streak is taken out of context????? Go back a billion years and include that context.

Latest posts

Latest posts