What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

It's the Climate, stupid

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You take yourself too seriously. Anyone who wants to make people suffer from lack of food, electricity, being able to go where they want to go when they want to, to keep their house as warm or cool as they want, that's kind of inhuman and the height of hubris.

All climate the computer programs are just that. They can make them show whatever output they want to justify their grants and sales and subsidies.

Look around you a little bit more.

The world gets bigger. Your ability to heat your home to 80 is your feeling of freedom.

There are those who are homeless, witnessing first hand the elements of nature... who need a home, even if it only gets as warm as 60.

If I spoke with you in your freedom and a vet who got in out of the rain living his, one of you would seem grateful and one of you would seem like an arrogant asshole.

If you think that by giving a shit about posterity is relinquishing your freedom that is exactly what I am referring to when I speak of character you reflect.

You simply don't care to consider it from any other angle but what you have been trained to think.

Three Berries

Look around you a little bit more.

The world gets bigger. Your ability to heat your home to 80 is your feeling of freedom.

There are those who are homeless, witnessing first hand the elements of nature... who need a home, even if it only gets as warm as 60.

If I spoke with you in your freedom and a vet who got in out of the rain living his, one of you would seem grateful and one of you would seem like an arrogant asshole.

If you think that by giving a shit about posterity is relinquishing your freedom that is exactly what I am referring to when I speak of character you reflect.

You simply don't care to consider it from any other angle but what you have been trained to think.
The homeless are a sign of failed progressive politics. Just look at them putting the illegals up in swanky hotels and they are trashing them. Another industry ruined by wokism.

And I told you that shaming for political purposes is a waste of electrons. Its just more of the rules for radicals commie shit. You are like a broken record.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The homeless are a sign of failed progressive politics. Just look at them putting the illegals up in swanky hotels and they are trashing them. Another industry ruined by wokism.

And I told you that shaming for political purposes is a waste of electrons. Its just more of the rules for radicals commie shit. You are like a broken record.

See that is just it. They are homeless people. They aren't some inanimate object for you to use as a political tool.

You are telling me that I am shaming you... you can't grasp basic logic: I'm telling you that you have no shame and are proud of it.

You are like a broken human.

Three Berries

See that is just it. They are homeless people. They aren't some inanimate object for you to use as a political tool.

You are telling me that I am shaming you... you can't grasp basic logic: I'm telling you that you have no shame and are proud of it.

You are like a broken human.
Judge much? yes they are homeless people who congregate in processive utopias. You should be proud I guess.

Brother Nature

They want to reduce the population to around 500k people. This is so they can keep the resources to themselves and enslave the remining people.

But here is how they make money.

And carbon credits. More BS made up out of thin air.

But why? What does that accomplish? You're not answering my question. You're simply repeating rhetoric fed to you by your masters. Get out and go for a walk and smoke a joint, come up with some thoughts of your own based on your own observations. The worlds not that bad of a place.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Judge much? yes they are homeless people who congregate in processive utopias. You should be proud I guess.

I'd be proud of you if you have begun reading the work.

I'm also going to need a definition for "processive".

Hell I would conjure up a bit of pride if you can admit that you don't have what it takes to read the damn thing.... I had a bit of a time with it.

But you probably won't... I have even offered you my copy.

Three Berries

How do they get rich off Climate Change?

Edwin
@Edwin07011

Al Gore wants to wage war against anyone that is, "anti climate". He just spoke at the WEF.

Embedded video

0:40
8K views
12:20 PM · Jan 17, 2023·

Three Berries

Some people can't handle the truth. It's obviously an actual video. Climate Hoax is a huge part of the WEF Gloabist platform. You guys need to know who it is that's calling your shots!

Never to late for The Great Awakening to happen.