What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

It's the Climate, stupid

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
And the biggest benefactor of Climate Change policies is the government.

World's Largest Tax Scheme

For discussion of the EU's hypocritical carbon tax scheme, please see EU Imposes the World's Largest Carbon Tax Scheme.

Meanwhile, the US is marching down an idiotic path towards electric vehicle mandates with no plan on where to get the minerals for the batteries. Nor does president Biden have an reasonable plan for the infrastructure needed.

You don't even see the possibility of you caring about posterity, do you?

It's just not going to cross your mind that it's not a political tool as much as a realistic concern for anyone who cares about the future of the planet?

It's all about money in your eyes.

Anything else is scam or a hoax or fake news.

You're so far over the cliff you think petroleum is unlimited.

You need to be afraid of something and it's hardly ever anything realistic.

But you are not scared of running out of petroleum so there's no need to look into alternatives.

You're scared of electric cars?

Because Biden doesn't have a plan that you personally approve of?

There's a lot more people than one person in charge of the government.

Trump really did a number on you.

And you probably have oil stocks.

Three Berries

You don't even see the possibility of you caring about posterity, do you?

It's just not going to cross your mind that it's not a political tool as much as a realistic concern for anyone who cares about the future of the planet?

It's all about money in your eyes.

Anything else is scam or a hoax or fake news.

You're so far over the cliff you think petroleum is unlimited.

You need to be afraid of something and it's hardly ever anything realistic.

But you are not scared of running out of petroleum so there's no need to look into alternatives.

You're scared of electric cars?

Because Biden doesn't have a plan that you personally approve of?

There's a lot more people than one person in charge of the government.

Trump really did a number on you.

And you probably have oil stocks.
What kind of posterity is there if you have to shiver in the dark?

You don't have a clue about the energy needs of the economy.

Three Berries

People matter to people who matter.

It's pretty difficult to paint you as human.
You take yourself too seriously. Anyone who wants to make people suffer from lack of food, electricity, being able to go where they want to go when they want to, to keep their house as warm or cool as they want, that's kind of inhuman and the height of hubris.

All climate the computer programs are just that. They can make them show whatever output they want to justify their grants and sales and subsidies.

Three Berries

Here you go. This is Human caused Climate Change.... The got the coal cleaned up so there was no sulfur dioxide pollutants so now they are adding it back into the air.

Loony toons.

Just before Christmas 2022, the firm ‘Make Sunsets’ acknowledged it had launched weather balloons containing sulfur dioxide into the stratosphere. The launches took place in April 2022, in Baja California, Mexico, months before the company was even incorporated.

When quizzed about it, the company’s CEO, Luke Iseman, was unrepentant. “It’s morally wrong, in my opinion, for us not to be doing this”, he said, adding that it’s important “to do this as quickly and safely as we can,” because of the threat of man-made climate change.

Brother Nature

So you have never heard of the WF and Klaus Schwab, Cool, cool they will eat your lunch.
Can you expand on this? I asked a legitimate question so I’d appreciate a legitimate response, I wasn’t trying to troll you I was wanting to know what you actually think, not what you’ve been told, but your actual viewpoint. How and why are the WF and mr Schwab benefiting from environmental regulation?

Three Berries

Can you expand on this? I asked a legitimate question so I’d appreciate a legitimate response, I wasn’t trying to troll you I was wanting to know what you actually think, not what you’ve been told, but your actual viewpoint. How and why are the WF and mr Schwab benefiting from environmental regulation?
They want to reduce the population to around 500k people. This is so they can keep the resources to themselves and enslave the remining people.

But here is how they make money.

And carbon credits. More BS made up out of thin air.

Absolem

They want to reduce the population to around 500k people. This is so they can keep the resources to themselves and enslave the remining people.

But here is how they make money.

And carbon credits. More BS made up out of thin air.

You can't even find the "science".

From your article.

"Agenda articles​

Explore the Forum’s latest opinion articles, timely analyses and explainers from leaders in business, politics, and civil society."

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dear jeebus,that is some of the dumbest shit i've ever read here...

seriously,can't you retarded conspiracy nuts do math? how are you expecting 500k people to deal with 7.5 billion dead? is everyone going to deal with 15,000 dead each?

apply some common sense

Three Berries

You can't even find the "science".

From your article.

"Agenda articles​

Explore the Forum’s latest opinion articles, timely analyses and explainers from leaders in business, politics, and civil society."
LOL you can't either besides they wanted to know how they profited off of the Climate Hoax.

Three Berries

dear jeebus,that is some of the dumbest shit i've ever read here...

seriously,can't you retarded conspiracy nuts do math? how are you expecting 500k people to deal with 7.5 billion dead? is everyone going to deal with 15,000 dead each?

apply some common sense
Go long funeral homes. Pelosi did.....