What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

It's the Climate, stupid

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The envirowhackos, or control-freaks, in the EU think they have say over what the Netherlands does, such as grow their own food. The EU says nitrogen is bad, so there must be 3000 farms closed down forever.

They gave away their sovergnty to a bunch of unelected eurocrats, for what? It looks like food insecurity is part of the globalists plans.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
The envirowhackos, or control-freaks, in the EU think they have say over what the Netherlands does, such as grow their own food. The EU says nitrogen is bad, so there must be 3000 farms closed down forever.

They gave away their sovergnty to a bunch of unelected eurocrats, for what? It looks like food insecurity is part of the globalists plans.

The country is run by WEF puppets.Read yesterday that the fish fleet will be crushed due the high fuel prices.The little composation they get is not enough.
Some parlement members are shouting that we have to do more to deal with climate change, while at the other side of the world in China they are building several new coal energy plants.lol

shiva82

they have even been p.c.r testing privately own hens and farm animals with the fraudulently used pcr test on healthy livestock and then determining they all have to die as a result of the positive pcr test.

they are also injecting the animals with the same mrna producting tech they supposedly injected a large portion of the planet with

the food chain and water sources are all being poisoned and controlled

remember the mink in denmark i think thats just one example

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

You sound like Rush Limbaugh.

It's hilarious.

Thank you.

shiva82

you sound like yourself. are you sick in the head or something? livestock destroyed, poisoned , waterways polluted, people are going without fucking food , crisis after crisis and you find it amusing. you are rotten to the core and an absolute cunt of a man and represent the sickness we have in society

go get professional help

fuck all hilarious about it

stick to sharing cooking tips and being a dick elsewhere

Last edited:

shiva82

my blood pressure i think is about average. i actually just feel sorry for you and anyone around you.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm going to have to beg for forgiveness for pointing out similarity between Rush Limbaugh and the rant that sounds like it was plagiarized verbatim from one of his scripts.

Oh woe is me for finding humor in anything.

Please send me to the depths of fiery hell for all of the wrong I've bestowed upon you.

Your pity is my only refuge.

Three Berries

More law making by unelected bureaucrats.

The so-called Social Cost of Carbon was first set in 2009 under then-President Barack Obama. Under Democrats it has been set for most of the last decade at $51 per metric ton. But in a rulemaking notice in mid-November, EPA said it had devised a new calculation that raises that damage estimate to $190 per metric ton by 2022 standards and as much as $410 by the year 2080.

The figure isn't just hypothetical. If enacted, it could affect everything from the cost of methane regulations and tailpipe emissions to the "climate reparations" that President Joe Biden has committed the United States to paying to poor countries in the future.

igrowone

Veteran

not nitrogen, nitrogen oxides such as nitrous oxide
deliberate obfuscation to further muddy the landscape
of course the farms will still be closed and result the same
but this is nothing, just wait until the situation becomes more critical
so save your breath for the worse times to come

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Nobel prize? That is the globalists rewarding the good soldiers. They gave Obama one for just getting elected, bernanke for printing America into debt. Nobel is the guy who invented dynamite for Christ’s sake. Peace prize? LOL.

audiohi

Veteran
But what just @flylowgethigh wrote is true.Nitrogen is bad just like CO2 in the eyes of the libtards and we should know better on this forum. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Totally...

3000.jpeg

2400.jpg

DFZPmrQiiKDMBLE-800x450-noPad.jpg

Three Berries

this is what the Gulf of Mexico could look like if things continue as they are. corn/wheat farmers in midwest dumping more (too much) fertilizer in an attempt to grow more while less rain falls. less water/more fertilizer is what causes these algae blooms/dead zones in our waters...
Low rainfall means the river is concentrated. No farmer is throwing away fertilizer. It's the genetics that allow the good yields in dry conditions. Also makes the sweet corn keep it's freshness longer.

Latest posts

Latest posts