What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

It's the Climate, stupid

Hempy McNoodle

You know? There are a lot of bad vibes on these threads. Especially lately. We should all (myself included) try a little harder to stop this division and two-sidedness. There's a lot of shit to navigate in this world. Ultimately, it's up to us whether or not to try and be friendly or more respectful. We each play a small part in the big picture.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You know? There are a lot of bad vibes on these threads. Especially lately. We should all (myself included) try a little harder to stop this division and two-sidedness. There's a lot of shit to navigate in this world. Ultimately, it's up to us whether or not to try and be friendly or more respectful. We each play a small part in the big picture.
….don’t attempt to change gears now… dude. Don’t even try to sell the high road. You’re a cyber provocateur…willing to say anything to gain attention. This is you : winning. There’s no parachute.

Enjoy my sloppy day

St. Phatty

A redneck is definitive species of cretin.

I deal with them. You look up to them.

They’d consider you a pansy…in the real world…I mean.

I live in a town where even the Democrats are rednecks.

I suspect that rednecks have problems with animals like cats, squirrels, and chickens, because they have a sneaking suspicion that the animals have more functional intelligence than they do.

I have one neighbor that brags about killing 24 cats.

I have another neighbor that brags about killing 110 squirrels.

Maybe I should introduce them.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Not so...
When I lived in Pine Valley, CA…in a don’t tread on me environment…2 doors down the neighbor flew the confederate battle flag. On Obama’s Inauguration Day…and for a week after…this redneck flew it at 1/2 mast. Great fella. Respect his opinion.

I have gay people and people of color in my family.

So just understand your stupid bullshit and things you push….not appreciated. It’s not amusing…you worm.

This is you winning. Have a prize. Beat off.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
2EC395E6-DF38-4E09-BD07-896EBF814277.png

Predictable, cyclic, and normal. The sky is falling. Literally.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
This thread is so comforting. :)
Could be worse I suppose. We could be exiting our dwellings concerned about getting mauled to death by a Cave Bear.

418340ED-556C-41B7-B37C-C5DCA645EE21.jpeg

Instead…since it’s dumping rain…and everything is soaking…we’ll bake pie…and not worry too too too much

Latest posts

Latest posts