What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

It's the Climate, stupid

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is a redneck?

1660938970413.png

Hempy McNoodle

So, I've been hoping to get a census from the climatephobes (and Mr. Mile) who frequent this thread...

Do you believe in the existence or capabilities of Climate or weather modification technology or weaponry?

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
So, I've been hoping to get a census from the climatephobes (and Mr. Mile) who frequent this thread...

Do you believe in the existence of Climate or weather modification technology or weaponry?
I believe in Yoko

You believe in labels and sides

A square shipping box

Weather has been modified in the past. Seeding clouds is old technology.

Hempy McNoodle

A redneck is definitive species of cretin.

I deal with them. You look up to them.

They’d consider you a pansy…in the real world…I mean.
As a bleeding-heart leftist, I've worked with perhaps hundreds of 'rednecks.' Got along great! Didn't agree on lots of things, but respected each other's opinions and could laugh and make fun of each other.

Not the case with lefties. Lefties are more often (but, not always) uncomfortable, awkward, sometimes hatefilled, and resentful. They don't like discovering differences among themselves and others

This of course is a generalization and I have enjoyed knowing tons of easy going leftists, but usually, not the deeply political ones. And, less and less, as time goes on.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
As a bleeding-heart leftist, I've worked with perhaps hundreds of 'rednecks.' Got along great! Didn't agree on lots of things, but respected each other's opinions and could laugh and make fun of each other.

Not the case with lefties. Lefties are more often (but, not always) uncomfortable, awkward, sometimes hatefilled, and resentful. They don't like discovering differences among themselves and others

This of course is a generalization and I have enjoyed knowing tons of easy going leftists, but not the deeply political ones. And, less and less, as time goes on.

….suburbanite for sure. Not punk rock….more like…metal…2nd generation thrash. Datz a bingo.

Do you walk around in public saying things like “leftist” “deep state” “I love and respect rednecks”

Wasn’t Q a James Bond character? Q is a Brit?