What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Iranian Indica

CannaZen

My bad alright, i guess 2 cents and opinions two different things. Maybe not decades of indoor growing but it certainly looks reminiscent of indoor bred kush to me. i dont want to say its not. I saw a similar description of iranian from a different company name a person that made an instagram claiming to have traveled to iran (may had been the same) their selling points were it not hemp and it were classic indica. similar or the same description therev mentioned. I dont know.. I guess no reason to say its not.

best wishes.

Last edited:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Pics 1 and 2 the pheno I hate the most... 17 weeks into flowering and its just a huge cola of nothing...very very offensive smell though.. this gene pool is so diverse it spits out everything ...nothing hardly comes out the same looking...

the 3rd is a pure Iranian S3... and 4th is Prime Time (Iranian Male x ChemD/Larry OG) X SoCal Master Kush... This is my favorite cut to run atm... those Terps from the Master on steroids. Yield and ease of growth are pretty nice as well

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Can anyone recommend a good Lab in SoCal for full Profile Testing... I want to put the Pure Iranians on Paper and share the results with everyone... especially in the Terp department ... I'm putting 4 pure Iranians into flower next week from clone ... these are the plants I'll have tested ...Iranian Gene pool is very diverse ... you get Hemp...Herms...plants that never finish... and Iced OUT HASH Plants..

When people claim to find magic beans from this part of the world from popping 1 or 2 seeds... based on my own experience 1 keeper for every 25-100 seeds

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure if calling your patio a lab or rolling a joint testing is very honest, but yes, also send me flower to test in my lab.

Happy Times

Pics 1 and 2 the pheno I hate the most... 17 weeks into flowering and its just a huge cola of nothing...very very offensive smell though.. this gene pool is so diverse it spits out everything ...nothing hardly comes out the same looking...

the 3rd is a pure Iranian S3... and 4th is Prime Time (Iranian Male x ChemD/Larry OG) X SoCal Master Kush... This is my favorite cut to run atm... those Terps from the Master on steroids. Yield and ease of growth are pretty nice as well

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Can anyone recommend a good Lab in SoCal for full Profile Testing... I want to put the Pure Iranians on Paper and share the results with everyone... especially in the Terp department ... I'm putting 4 pure Iranians into flower next week from clone ... these are the plants I'll have tested ...Iranian Gene pool is very diverse ... you get Hemp...Herms...plants that never finish... and Iced OUT HASH Plants..

When people claim to find magic beans from this part of the world from popping 1 or 2 seeds... based on my own experience 1 keeper for every 25-100 seeds

17 weeks flower on first two pics?!? Wow that’s nuts. Would be funny if they had some kind of a crazy super trippy high

DunHav`nFun

Veteran
Notice how the lower laterals popped out from underneath all those upper palmate /wide leaves so as to keep plant structure and vigor showing.....Well....that`s what it looks like to my old ass , and I`ve seen a few top shelf winners.....anyways......SS.....

Keep strokin and thanks for your time.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying: …...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Pure Iranian Male from original seed stock..different pheno than the 1 female I have going atm and smells way different

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
My cousin is in Iran atm visiting our relatives/family... She took these photos from one of my relatives backyard...

These are Pure Iranians being grown right now in IRAN.. she told me the smell would make me really happy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
the day my cousin sent me these pics... the Internet in Iran is shut down... she was going to go look for more plants to take pics of and now whatsapp in Iran and all online activity is adios .. protest for fuel price increases

DunHav`nFun

Veteran
the day my cousin sent me these pics... the Internet in Iran is shut down... she was going to go look for more plants to take pics of and now whatsapp in Iran and all online activity is adios .. protest for fuel price increases
Yeah......Saw that shit on tv....never saw what kinda prices they were bitchin bout …..Hope Fam`s ok....anyways.....

Gladta see yas pumpin out tha dank consistently …….If you find a pheno that`s heroin on a stick so this old ass can sleep and help my arthritis after all those yrs of lookin over my back cropping and building shit , hook a brother up.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: …...