What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Iranian Indica

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Thanks for all the Positive vibes everyone .. just trying to keep the wheels spinning moving forward ..

Here is the newbie at Day 80... I'll chop her down this weekend... I wanted to see if she'd spit any nanners out...None as far as I can atm

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get a little excited every time I see this thread get a bump. So cool to see the gene pool. :respect:

dank.Frank

Storm Shadow

Veteran
So it the new journey is about to begin....this container is half filled.. must be over a 1000 seeds in here... they are tiny seeds... different looking then my older stock.. they arent from the same source in Iran... my cousin tossed a few in her backyard for fun and they all sprouted a week ago... i'm gonna pop like 50 and see what we're working with....

picture.php

Im not gonna be able to sleep tonight :)

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Why is a bottle of cough medicine from Iran labled in english?

Can you put up some pics of the different seeds you are getting?

Cool thread. Looks indica leaning. Makes me want to try some.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why is a bottle of cough medicine from Iran labled in english?

Can you put up some pics of the different seeds you are getting?

Cool thread. Looks indica leaning. Makes me want to try some.

I see arabic too on the bottle above the english:tiphat:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
dropped 50 of them new beans in some rockwool yesterday... I'll check up again on them in a couple days... Im gonna push the limits hard and try to weed out any weaklings from the jump... I soaked the RW in the same PPM solution I water my huge moms with .. only the strong shall survive ....

Smoked a nug of the New Iranian... taste so weird .. starts out like rootbeer and finishes off with a slight coca cola taste... not exactly my fav to be honest... the high was nice though... all body and heavy in the eyelids ... I dropped like $40 on fast food afterwords... I never get hungry from blazing anymore... if anything its killled and controlled the way I eat... its nice to puff on something that isnt part of my growing rotation atm

bigherb

Veteran
I’m lookin forward to seeing some more unique ladies , maybe you should look for a few nice males and do an open pollination with your favorite ladies

I look forward to your progress, Thanks for sharing

Best wishes

1luvbigherb

3rd-3yed

Veteran
The young seedlings looks very promising showing so early a high anthocyanins level with their purple stems...

Good luck brother

nickman

Veteran
Looking nice. I’m the same way. I never get the munchies from smoking herb anymore. Kind of wish I did so I would have more of an appetite more often...!!!...

olday

Veteran
Do you know if by chance that is along the same lines of mag landrace/magnificent mile? They have it in IL dispensaries and my girlfriend (med patient/fibro) swears by it as her go to for symptom relief - I know it’s an Iranian “landrace” but it’s so hard to find info on it. Thanks for sharing!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here's some Wifi 43 x Pre98 Bubba (CSI 3 Queens) x RudeBoi OG Kush (Archive)

This cut smells like the dankest OG... I pray it tastes the way it smells

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The New Iranians .... Im throwing heavy PPM's in the Nutes and Foliar sprays... trying to push them and they keep taking it like a champ ...

Something special is gonna pop up in these...

picture.php

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Like you said something special is hiding here!

For BLD lovers like us the stout structure, broad leaves shape and early anthocyanin on young seedlings are already promising signs...

You're doing a good job they all looks really healthy.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I couldnt resist it anymore and threw 28 of the 30 new Iranians into flower.. 15 females and 13 males.... Kept 3 Males for fun

I had to defoliate these 2x I made them Bare... I put (4) per 7 gallon pot not yet sexed

Thats why some have 1-4 plants per pot

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I couldnt wait any longer... I was going to veg them out and take cuts and the whole typical routine that takes forever... if these are insane I'll just have the perfect excuse to pop like a couple hundred

Im getting some unbelievable smells from a couple on the stem rub

picture.php