What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Iranian Indica

Storm Shadow

Veteran
(91 Chem x Tahoe OG) X (LA Con x Sour Dubb)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
3rd pic is the Banana OG and 4th side by side with the (91 Chem x Tahoe OG) X (LA Con x Sour Dubb)

These plants were tiny 2inch clones when thrown into flower...the vigor on the (91 Chem x Tahoe OG) X (LA Con x Sour Dubb)
is crazy..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yep that banana og does yield well, I ditched it after a few runs too though as the effects were pretty boring almost blackberryish. had really dry resin glands, wasn't ever really greasy like og, shit will move though. standard dyme piece female- all looks no substance.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here are 3 phenos from the Iranian Male x Tahoe OG
4th pic (91 Chem x Tahoe OG) X (LA Con x Sour Dubb)
5th is Tahoe s1 x LA Confidental

Its almost Outdoor time Lets do 100's of trees again

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ElRubio

Veteran
Beautiful SOG dude!!

Thanks fo showing Storm.
Much respect and good luck with those last ones before the outdoor show starting again.

PS: that Banana OG and the Chem crosses of the previous post look insane... frosty!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
just planted 100+ seeds of my original Iranian Seeds.... Ive been lagging hard on doing this....now that Chitosan has saved my life from Nematodes....its time to unlock whats hiding in these GEMS.....

They were soaked in Chitosan for 48 hours and then planted into 1.5" rockwool ...

Im hoping at least 30-50 germinate

on a side note...the Tahoe x Iranian... crazy how the stems are holding such a huge nugs with ZERO support... Specialty of that Gene Pool

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Looking hella good. If that Iranian is holding up big ass nugs with no support until the end, then you have some serious genes bruh...Nice cross....

OP

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
looks like that iraian didn't benefit the Tahoe from a visual standpoint anyways, looks like it got chunkier & lost some diamonds imo....what kind of smells are they putting out?

highlem

One of the very best thread ever on IC, real love to see the influence of iranian landrace with OG kush twist!... keep it green Storm Shadow, nuff respect for the work... would be so nice to see some of your seeds for gypsy funds, don't know if could happen once but lot of folk included myself would be so glad to try some pure iranian or hybrid to preserve and make few hobby homecross... wish could play mixing your iranian with some of my diesel ladies...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The Iranian Male I chose... was just based on vigor and nothing else.... its the type of Iranians phenotype Im not a big fan of... Weird smell ... like Iranian Spices

I just popped a bunch of Iranian seeds and this time I will select a Male on the smell ...

The stem on the Iranian Male was a tree trunk... I actually finally needed to add 1 thin plastic pole to support the pot... I grew these in 1 gallon pots .. and they dry out to fast.. want to fall over...

All in all ... Ive got a match lit under my ass now...and Im going all in on finding some new Phenos in the Pure Iranians .... I want more Sapphire Candy Phenos and less giant cola longer flowering Sativish phenos

Gotta love wild plants and how they are all so different ...

I have some LA Con x Iranian Sapphires in the Containers at day 40.... Wait till u see the Crystal Action on those Ladies... Str8 Bling Bling

The need for no support or bare minimal does make this Male Dope .... These Iranian x Tahoes are sticky as hell and might have some smoke that can catch me off guard

bigherb

Veteran
I love your style brother

The crosses look amazing

DIdnt you make a LA Con x Iranian ? How's that one looking ?

Keep us posted on your new finds

1luvbigherb