What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Indoor Sativa entry level !

Budshine

She does look very fresh , and I can see myself I need to up my gardening skills with the other girls, in my defence ,my third grow since about December last year …and by god do I miss Trues True Colours, all being well going straight back in with them but counting my blessings right now …they all came up🌱 18th August ,hopefully December is a good Month 💯Cheers ✌️

aCBD

kinda curious what you mean with lifting her skirt but it gave me a good laugh :biggrin:
if you get your Nesquick-Banana strain i hope the breeder also does Oats n Milk for a good and healthy wake n bake :bigeye:

Budshine

Yeah Oats n Milk sounds like a healthy start to the day for sure, lifting her skirt(lollipop)🤣,no offence to any lady viewers, they appreciate the air around their legs 😁💯💚

Budshine

Greenhouse girl is coming on looking good , inside has had fresh worm casts as a top dressing and still getting Algae bloom organic into the soil.💯💚

Budshine

Pretty sure the magicians at Old Skool Genetics will come up with Banana Nesquik! Nice evening strain with your fruit loops or Farleys Rusks 🤣🤣…leaves you feeling very philosophical 😆💯💚

IC GLASS

Was thinking two plants scrog over 4x2 …Sativa Dominant for summer months …any recommendations entry level ? I like Dubi at Ace Seeds and Barrie at True Canna ..plant people from what I have listened to via podcasts …anyone love a Sativa from those camps that’s good indoor ? Thanks 🙏
For a good entry-level indoor sativa, you might want to try Ace Seeds' "Malawi" or True Canna's "Pineapple Express." Both have great flavors and good yields, making them perfect for a SCROG setup. Plus, they’re relatively forgiving for beginners, which is always a bonus!

Budshine

Hey thanks IC Glass for the heads up, I’m thinking of giving my two Sativas there some added KalMag now aswell getting some fade on the lower leaves and some curl on the top leaves, the temperature hoovered around the 21 degrees centigrade up to 25 and the humidity is around 60/65 , trying to keep that down with regular air exchange.liked the look of Aces Malawi and haven’t seen Trues Pineapple Express here but will look into it for sure . Many Thanks for that .

Latest posts

Latest posts