What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Indoor Sativa entry level !

Budshine

Looks like I might need that other screen,and I reckon one would fill this space happily,lovely smooth rich scent of well I get peppery pineapple certainly sweet with a hint of pepper 😁I’ll say it two different ways ..everyone likes the smell,might be a bit exotic for a while ,and mightneed to address my air in and outs before we get too cozy ,due to my location . Worse case scenario a few bolt like Wack-a-mole and I have to raise the roof it’s doable ,think there back under control…took my eye off them for two seconds and it felt like they had got away 🤣😆🤣…learning ✌️💚

aCBD

Sounds like the sativas are going wild and you two get to know each other more and more :love: You're absolutely right, it's a learning process :)

Budshine

Bossy bitches they say eh ! Well they’re keen that’s for sure 😅…. Hope we now stay mild all the way too December like last year 💯💚

Budshine

They are beautiful,I hope I can get them through this long flower period a bit spoilt rather than just hanging in there 🙄,I have flipped them,I was going two months too flip but I think about two weeks ahead of that ,guess the pot size being fairly large and me not wishing to go smaller helped them power up up …..got some help if needed at my local shop ✌️They look very well,and I have added today some Algae bloom …..anyway hope yours is all good and dancing in a breeze 💚💯 update ya all when there’s a fucking jungle in my ROOF🙌 Thanks for the shout there aCBD .

Budshine

Feels a little bit more under control, didn’t really want to go in and defoliate again but the felt they needed the better air movement,there was a lot of plant in there! Hopefully they bounce back up pretty soon .
IMG_2433.jpeg
IMG_2432.jpeg

aCBD

Your plants look really healthy. :canabis:
No need to worry, if you can flower plants for 8 weeks, you can also handle 10 weeks of flowering.:watchplant: It's like a marathon, if you avoid over-watering and over-feeding you'll be good, less nutrients is more. Small steps and you will get confident with the wilder side more and more.
Don't defoliate after you switched to flowering because that will stress the plant in that important phase. You can defoliate a last time after 21days and a few days after when the stretch is over but some do it some not, different from strain to strain or grower to grower :biggrin:

Budshine

Thankyou for that most welcome ,light a candle and all that but should be alright now for the 12 if needed,yeah thanks again 💯🙏

aCBD

What's your plan with that happy plant? Did it start to flower yet?
A late start in the outdoors isn't a bad idea, keeps the plant size in check :)

Budshine

I like your style Cheesebuds ,unfortunately we are not as private here,….currently I think u need half a million in the UK for privacy,I looked in the change pot on top of microwave I got 83p 😆💚🙏

Latest posts

Latest posts