What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

jayd

D

DNM1

Moroccan Hashish

Moroccan Hashish

:)

Attachments

• IMG_4952.jpg
    IMG_4952.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_7279.jpg
    IMG_7279.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 55

pengaleng

Veteran
@window – The new school imports are nice, but I prefer the classic Moroccans. Doesn't seem to be that popular with the instagram generation,I have only smelt hash being smoked once in the last few years in London, but I suppose its not as pungent/obvious as flowers.

Saw this youtube channel posting vids of some of the blocks I have had
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAMwRsBoQTzb7qKfcpW4TXg/videos

@NYS – yes usually the more elaborate the stamp the worse quality but this went against the trend! The Chapo didn't look amazing either but the proof was in the pudding! I am finding most of the blocks to be really oily and resinous in the last 6 months or so, I enjoy them but prefer ones that are a bit easier to handle.

@sandsmp - I had the same billionaire which was lovely, mine looked a bit darker than yours. Not sure if the amnesia is the same as yours, didn't see the stamp but it wasn't my cup of tea.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Very nice, pengaleng!

From my samplings, I find a lot of the North American hash gets you there but they don't have the taste or smell. I have tried Trainwreck, Death Bubba, Watermelon etc & they are all a harsh smoke & a cloudy high. Maybe it is lack of aging? I have made bubble from aged buds & trim that tastes superb & packs a real punch. Oh well . . .

I stopped in at my local first nation dispensary today . . .

Nepalese Hash

A rare Nepalese hash. It was not labeled as temple balls or charas just Nepalese. It smells just funky sweet like any good Afghan & it is nice & soft but not oily. Not a particularly smooth smoke & it is definitely a sativa. No couchlock with this one. Not really potent but it does deliver a nice energy filled ‘up’ buzz. Very different than the usual offerings.

picture.php

The scope view:

picture.php

Moroccan

This is a fairly typical blond Maroc but it is ‘fingernail’ soft. A nice smell & taste & an excellent buzz. I should have bought more than 2 grams.

picture.php

picture.php

Mr. J

Very nice, pengaleng!

From my samplings, I find a lot of the North American hash gets you there but they don't have the taste or smell.
It's probably the traditional working methods. The dead skin and whatever else the guy had on his hands as he carefully, and lovingly, pressed the hashish really gives it that complex aroma and flavor.