What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Paysen

Pakistani First Cream

Pakistani First Cream

This hash is made of selected pakistani plants in morocco, to give it a near full pakistani genepoll in the hash, results was this Creamy / Near melting hash, effects are a very blissfull full body high with a dreamy head high, that doesnt have the raciness, real good for people who tend to get anxious off the racy mixed strains

Recommended to be stored in your fridge or freezer, or you will have some trouble working with it :D

Cheers :biggrin:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
This thread always makes me want to cry but in a good way..
Damn I miss the imports...
Sure we have super potent hashes being made right here at home but there's nothing like the spicy unique flavor to be had from hashes from Nepal and the mixed heritage hashes being produced in Morocco...
Even got lucky and found some mid/high grade Lebanese from Bluebird back in 04'..Still had that cheesecloth imprint and little pieces of the cheesecloth itself in the corners...
But the Nepali was second to none,with that outside layer that looked like glass it was so smooth and shiny...Take that hot knife and watch it boil all the way through the cut piece!!
You guys are so damn lucky!!!!:woohoo:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Damn I miss the imports...
woohoo:

me toooo capt... u would think that growing today's more potent weed (I don't agree that's it stronger), would lead to better hash, but in our experience the hash we make is no where close to the Nepal/paki we were getting in the late 60's/early 70's...

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well then there is nothing to be done but grow those strains.

Waiting for a cut of highland x lowland and have a few seeds in the roster. NepJam, Mazar, etc.

Cry happy hash tears. This thread is an inspiration (HAH) and I find many ideas.

Who is having hashes for breakfast? Little late in the day but that never stopped me.

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
My 5 Cent from a trip to Groningen

Spoetnik

picture.php

picture.php

Pollem

picture.php

Afghan Kabul, don´t know why Kabul?

picture.php

It should be Nepal stuff

picture.php

NotYourSaviour

@Hermanthegerman

Nice pictures, know Spoetnik and even Afghan Kabul from personal experience(coffeeshop Taverne Oasis I assume). I was surprised at the quality of the afghan as stuff from there as from India and Nepal isn't usually my cup of tea no matter which grade but it was nice enough(medium quality in this case).
Think either their middleman(import)was from Kabul or what ever, stupid name games at coffeeshops:laughing:! Probably originally comes from an other area in Afghanistan. Who knows? In the end it's all about quality:biggrin:!
Spoetnik is indeed a nice piece of classic moroccan resin by the way but not too special either.
Just my two Cents.

Last edited:

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
Hello NotYourSaviour,:tiphat:

funny that you know the Taverne Oasis. :biggrin: I found it about Google maps, a little bit out of the City, not so much tourists (well I am a Tourist also). The Spoetnik is really nice! I just can buy 5 Gramm a day, means my wife 5 and I 5. Every year I make the same mistake and buy some Afghan and later I think, I better had buy more Maroc Hash. Only why the Afghan is expensive doesn´t mean that it´s very good.

Hello Ollie, thank you for your comment.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Question

Question

When I was a kid I was thumbing around the state and I got picked up by this dude.He asked if I wanted to smoke some hash.
Well the hash had this crazy print right on it...I think it was of a dragon.The hash looked like a leather wallet with what looked like sprayed on art work,may be gold...it was dark.
The guy offered me a job repossessing cars.Not for me.
He tore of a chunk of the hash which was cool and we parted ways.
I just thought someone might have seen this kind of artwork printed directly on hash .Curious

thanks
ph

Paysen

A few more pictures of the hashish i posted above

Texture

After a few minutes of hand warmth, the inside looks like this

Cheers ! :yummy:

NotYourSaviour

@Hermanthegerman

hello, yes Taverne is a great shop!
Each to their own I'm for variety, one is more into the handrubbed stuff the other one into something else.
Price isn't an quality indicator at all, especially as for example Nepalese is more expensive because of being handrubbed and there is not as much available as from Morocco, at least in Europe.

But as said there is something for everyone's liking.

By the way locals also go for the moroccan 'Zero' for about 9€/g and there is also a classic moroccan high grade hash 'Cru' for 11,5€/g on offer. Both nice but still prefer the Spoetknik for about 10€/g. Enjoy:)!

@Paysen

Mouthwatering pics indeed:whee:! Thank you! Even though it pretty much looks like this certain type of high quality classic moroccan any chance it itsn't and is smelling and tasting like weed(nl-hybrids)with a pretty strong effect? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Paysen

@Hermanthegerman

hello, yes Taverne is a great shop!
Each to their own I'm for variety, one is more into the handrubbed stuff the other one into something else.
Price isn't an quality indicator at all, especially as for example Nepalese is more expensive because of being handrubbed and there is not as much available as from Morocco, at least in Europe.

But as said there is something for everyone's liking.

By the way locals also go for the moroccan 'Zero' for about 9€/g and there is also a classic moroccan high grade hash 'Cru' for 11,5€/g on offer. Both nice but still prefer the Spoetknik for about 10€/g. Enjoy:)!

@Paysen

Mouthwatering pics indeed:whee:! Thank you! Even though it pretty much looks like this certain type of high quality classic moroccan any chance it itsn't and is smelling and tasting like weed(nl-hybrids)with a pretty strong effect? Thanks in advance!

Oh yes, NL genetics for sure, this one Has the amnesia Sweet / lemony odor, not too hashy, but not too powerfull either, its not like the normal ones that stinks of green, this one, actually smells like the resin and NOT PLANT MATTER, effects are a lot like amnesia too, first an instant headhigh, afterwards euphoria of the typical amnesia, taste is sweet/lemony with a little minty hash exhale :tiphat:

Cheers

NotYourSaviour

Paysen said:
Oh yes, NL genetics for sure, this one Has the amnesia Sweet / lemony odor, not too hashy, but not too powerfull either, its not like the normal ones that stinks of green, this one, actually smells like the resin and NOT PLANT MATTER, effects are a lot like amnesia too, first an instant headhigh, afterwards euphoria of the typical amnesia, taste is sweet/lemony with a little minty hash exhale :tiphat:

Cheers

I see, interesting:)!
Just curious as you made me prick up my ears when saying it blew your mind(classic moroccans no matter which grade can hardly compete with average indoor grown weed strengthwise in my humble opinion.), also it seems had something very similar lately supposed to come from Morocco, unfortunately only from a coffeeshop.
Not sure about the Amnesia taste, mine was fruity, but it was pretty much like you put it except for texture when looking at your fine video and general feel as was really like kief, barely pressed and falling apart while being full melt quality.

Also pretty strong for moroccan hashish as you said, too, similar to indoor weed and certainly not like the classic ones.
Quite a standout, seems there is happening a lot over there in Morocco. Excited what batches come up next:yummy:!

Last edited:

Paysen

I see, interesting:)!
Just curious as you made me prick up my ears when saying it blew your mind(classic moroccans no matter which grade can hardly compete with average indoor grown weed strengthwise in my humble opinion.), also it seems had something very similar lately supposed to come from Morocco, unfortunately only from a coffeeshop.
Not sure about the Amnesia taste, mine was fruity, but it was pretty much like you put it except for texture when looking at your fine video and general feel as was really like kief, barely pressed and falling apart while being full melt quality.

Also pretty strong for moroccan hashish as you said, too, similar to indoor weed and certainly not like the classic ones.
Quite a standout, seems there is happening a lot over there in Morocco. Excited what batches come up next:yummy:!

Yeah a lot of stuff is happening there, the last couple of years, im still with mixed feelings about all the gene polls getting mixed, but then agian, it's probably something we got to get used too..:)

But I still dream about that proper red maroc haha, but will prob stay in my dream forever :biggrin:

Paysen

This gem arrived a few days ago

Stamped

Hublot

Foreign genenics I would assume, very potent.

Odor is piney, sweet, skunky

Flavour: Sweet, with some unique tones I cant describe with a minty hashy exhale

Effects are well balanced, but can get you couch locked quick if you arent aware :biggrin: NOTE: This gives enormous munchies, so be sure your stacked x)

and a quick vid with flash on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC5JhOhEfis

Cheers and enjoy!

sandsmp81

Veteran
Yes I was going to post a block of the hublot I got a couple of weeks ago...yours looks about the same.

Smoked half but here's the other half.....

picture.php

Did you notice your ears getting warm when you smoked it? Seemed to have that effect on me.