What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

mchartier105

Afghani

Afghani

50g of some Mazar-I-Sharif Afghan hash I scored a while ago :) twas a good chocolaty/minty smoke :dance013:

Attachments

• Honeyview_DSC_0009.jpg
    Honeyview_DSC_0009.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Honeyview_DSC_0012.jpg
    Honeyview_DSC_0012.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Honeyview_IMG_20150227_160419.jpg
    Honeyview_IMG_20150227_160419.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 40
medium-high Moroccan first;followed by some nice blond pollen[very oily]and something i thought was dry sift but turned out to be bubble hash [the darker of the two]Then some maroc Pakiplant hash,and finally,the best,top quality no1 moroccan-beautiful!!

Attachments

• APRIL15 202.jpg
    APRIL15 202.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 31
  • APRIL15 135.jpg
    APRIL15 135.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 26
  • APRIL15 250.jpg
    APRIL15 250.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 30
  • APRIL15 259.jpg
    APRIL15 259.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
What time of the year is the best to take a trip to Morrocco for the purpose of finding some fine fresh Hash???

Jon
What for the Crop?Late July through about november [maroc comes in early but these new afpak strains a month or two later] but you'll get freshly sifted hash all year round!They tend to 'beat' hash in the cropping season all day and just to order out of season.hope that helps!

Bourbuka

Its one of my fav coffeeshops outside from amsterdam-.

hello Brauer, and see this hash remain perplexed, I'm just back from amsterdam and in any cofee shop I found just shit, is that marijuana hashish, both in amsterdam amsterdam that out .... I wonder then where are the cofee selling yet quality? to see your hash are amazed, because I repeat I have also found in maastricht other shit ....
thanks

B

Brauer

hello Brauer, and see this hash remain perplexed, I'm just back from amsterdam and in any cofee shop I found just shit, is that marijuana hashish, both in amsterdam amsterdam that out .... I wonder then where are the cofee selling yet quality? to see your hash are amazed, because I repeat I have also found in maastricht other shit ....
thanks

hello bour bro,
i love amsterdam ,like the most here but i avoid the whole coffeeshop scene .like you said: not good >(mostly>)products or to high prices.
you get the real deal when you know the right people.
or a good coffeshop like the sativa or indica from nol van schaik in haarlem <(not far from amsterdam ,had also a small hotel room ,small but clean and nice>)

dimajones k+
what can we do to help the nepal people...
i mean we are icmag so ...maybe we could spend some money ,but where exactly.

here a more willi wortel pics .at first some nepal creme

cannedsam105

Mazar

Mazar

New pickup of some red seal Mazar I Sharif :) seems much more oily than last time

Attachments

• _20150523_142503.jpg
    _20150523_142503.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 31
  • _20150523_142419.jpg
    _20150523_142419.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 35

Jon 54

i think we all icmembers should have a meeting someday in Chaouen, Riff capital (Morocco)!! It´d be extremely funny i guess hehehe:woohoo::woohoo::biggrin::biggrin:

Lovely pics kimelim...look likes a very high quality stash!!!

View Image

View Image

some fine moroccans...unpressed and slightly pressed.
both were absolutely delicious. scored in azilane, morocco.

best vibes

I'm up for a get together at least once with fellow ICMAG members in Morocco. I was there in the mid seventies and would like to make one more pilgramage to the old Hashish Trail.

If were going to do this lets get it done sometime within say the next five years or sooner!!!

Jon 54:tiphat::tiphat: