What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

sixixix

Chinese hash, that is amazing. Not a market most people are aware of. It`s cool that you drop in and post pics of your stash every now and then :)

JColtrane

Hi everyone, long time overdue posting more of these central asian gems. Recently I was very fortunate to stumble across two of the best pieces of resin I've ever smoked. The first pictures (blonde one) is what is affectionately labelled "Xinjiang no1" by my source and I was told it was acquired from in around the area of 'Artux/Atush' which interestingly enough is in the 'Kizilsu Kirghiz Autonomous Prefecture' of Xinjiang province. It has a texture almost identical to high grade Moroccan pollens/blonde hash: i.e. sticky gummy yet soft and pliable in the heat of your hands. The taste is extremely refined and clean, the perfect smoke after consuming a bowl of Lanzhou lamien (beef noodles). As for the effect, soaring, intense and heavily stoned come to mind

View Image View Image View Image View Image

The other piece (the dark one) is arguably the strongest hash I have ever smoked, this is what I imagine real Afghani hashish to be like. Hard sticky texture at room temp but more or less melts under heat, extremely rich flavour (Pakistani hash seems to be the closest thing in flavour off the top of my head) and the effect..... well its the most stoned to the bone, narcotic, my eyes are so bloodshot it feels like they are bleeding type of stone

View Image

I've also managed to acquire some nice simple but clean sieved hash that was produced in the Dongbei (north-eastern) region of the country (its nearly identical to the hashish I was getting in Changsha 2014). I didn't think the climate up there would be suitable for production but never say never i guess.

China... the last place I'd expect to be a smokers 'paradise'

I've been saying this for years ... THE CHINESE LOVE THE HASH GAME!!!

Sdotnoop

picture.php

T

tropicannayeah

Daneye, thanks for posting those pics of the Zinjiang .

I used to buy loads of Zinjiang hash back in the early-90's. It would arrive in kilo slabs or big loose chunks, semi-pressed, crumbly, very sandy, light tan colored and would appear very dry. The high was just ok. But it was hard to sell as everyone wanted dark, soft, putty type hash, so we kneaded the hash and it quickly turned black and soft...then it flew out the door.

I wish I could of been able to buy the AAA grade China hash back then, but I was several countries away, so all I could get was commercial grade.

There was a rumor going around back then that the Chinese Muslim hash was grown in areas where the PLA tested nukes...heard that one Daneye?

sandsmp81

Veteran
:joint::joint: fantastic new mex but the blond morocco fascinates me more ..... loool

Yeah I have some at the moment its real bubbly and a little bit smokes for ages in a pipe.it has a great flowery taste and is my fav hash I have at the mo.

Have a bit of maroc isolator and a 8g egg too which are very tasty but the dry sift/blond is really doing it for me.

Amazing pics everyone I would love to try some Chinese hash looks fantastic.

Z10N

Some imported morrocan cream hash i had recently,
Very soft, very sticky flexible resin, smells very sweet/floral/hashy/piney
Super strong potency. Relaxing yet creative "lets go build something and then eat" kind of high:biggrin:
wish i had a shipload of it! Cuz its hands down some of the best hash i have ever seen in my part of the globe.

picture.php

picture.php

Jon 54

Harvest Time??

Harvest Time??

What time of the year is the best to take a trip to Morrocco for the purpose of finding some fine fresh Hash???

Jon

Latest posts

Latest posts