What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ICMag.com & The Vault Contest - August 2024

couchlockd

Best advice I ever got was from a form member named too high MF. All cannabis nutrients profiles try to mimic the Lucas formula 069. Dyna grow one part. Most comprehensive and complete hydroponic nutrient you can find and simple as pie.

goldskunk

Something I had to figure out for myself..

You can’t trust government health advice re medicinal plants.

Tobacco is the most commonly prescribed medicine in the Amazon, if you can get stuff that’s not covered in formaldehyde ect it cures most of the ailments we’re told it causes and increases uptake of cannabinoids by 45%.

The longest lived humans on the planet are all enthusiastic tobacco smokers.
I smoked a regular pack of tobacco or rolling tobacco for 10 years.
the truth is that I feel much better without it, my breathing was grateful, I had better skin, I didn't feel anything negative, just positive
Pure weed has a very satisfying effect on me

but I believe that someone who masters medical plants knows how to do good with them in their natural form

H e d g e

I smoked a regular pack of tobacco or rolling tobacco for 10 years.
the truth is that I feel much better without it, my breathing was grateful, I had better skin, I didn't feel anything negative, just positive
Pure weed has a very satisfying effect on me

but I believe that someone who masters medical plants knows how to do good with them in their natural form
Sounds like you’re happier with blunts. They put all sorts of strange chemicals in commercial tobacco, it’s no wonder people get sick.

ost

I edited it. 😆
funny,the best excape was when the law pulled us over , started to frisk all of us second buddie , while being searched told the cop it felt good when he got close to his junk ,pissed them of so bad that they didn't even frisk the rest of us, close call, the rest of the bunch were holding!so many new strains i have yet to try, i need to start trying to get to better gentics, times are changing , so far forbiden fruit x funeral cake does a great job jelly pie comes in first! thanks to IC MAG and the Vault for the give away ,for great genitices!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
While I'm unable to remember who said it, the growing advice that's been the most helpful and productive... is using clean, preferably r/o filtered, low ppm water.

The amount of guesswork it saves for yourself, plus the ability to share relevant information with other r/o filtered, low ppm water users is huge.

callingyouout

Dear ICMag users,

We’re thrilled to announce our latest contest here at ICMag! In partnership with THE VAULT, we’re giving you the chance to win some nice seeds and premium forum access!

🎉 Contest Details:
  • How to Enter: Answer ONE of the following questions:
    What is the best grow advice you ever got? (or)
    Which is your best/funny short story from when you were high? (or)
    Which are 5 favorite cultivars of yours?
  • Deadline for Entries: Sunday, 1st of September 2024 (2 weeks from now)
  • Who can play: Any ICMag user registered before 18 August 2024
  • How Winners Are Chosen: Totally random from the valid entries!
🏆 Prizes:
  1. 3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "Premium user" access to ICMag, that allows you to check all premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge, Exclusive Grow Area, Trading Post & ICMag Archive)
  2. 2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
  3. 1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)

View attachment 19050116
Let’s celebrate our shared passion for cultivating the best cannabis possible! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your experiences and possibly win some amazing prizes.
Thank you @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds for sponsoring this, you can check their vendor subforum here: https://www.icmag.com/forums/the-vault-cannabis-seed-store.85/ & their website here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/breeders/phoenix-cannabis-seeds .
My best advice I have received is just leave it the f@#$ alone lol.

Bruce banner #3
An old kush cut from 90's
Diamond dust
Jenny kush
Samsquanch og

oldmaninbc

I use to like to do LSD and smoke black hash with it, intensifying the effects of the LSD.
One night about 3:00 am a friend and myself were high on LSD and black hash, this is in the 60s.
There was no traffic on this main city street and we were walking down the middle of the road and my friend was bent over doing something I could not fathom. Just then a police car came along and stopped us.

They asked what we were up to and I quickly said we were on our way home. They then looked at my friend and asked him what he was up to. He told them that he was rolling up the yellow lines on the road. I damn near crapped my pants. My friend was quite serious about rolling up the yellow lines. The police were pretty much baffled but I suspect they knew we were high.
They repeated, "your on your way home," "yes sir we are," "well then, you boys better get off the road and on the side walk and get going home, we don't want to see you again tonight."

I look back on it and my friend rolling up the yellow lines. What a laugh.

Some perspective, I was arrested for a couple of joints during this time period(1967). I went to court on what they called drug day. All cases were concerning drug convictions, the person I followed was charged with LSD, he was let go with no charge of any kind. I on the other hand was fined a few hundred dollars. LSD was pretty much ignored by the police at this time. It was around 1968 that LSD was regarded as dangerous and the police cracked down on LSD