What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ICMag.com & The Vault Contest - August 2024

mudballs

Which is your best/funny short story from when you were high? (or)
This one day i went to a mall with friends, there was 2 cops with a k9. Now for those that don't know, k9 are trained to sit when they smell drugs. Other alerts are used but as a drug user, totally fkn trying to not look the part as you pass by 2 cops and a k9 as you can not divert course, that's the worry...so we walk by, and lo and behold that dog fkn sits down and i freak the fk out on the inside but just keep walking..lol. i could feel them mean muggin me lol

Oscar Golph

420club
Best advice i ever got was add more fans, not more lights.
Best story, smoking with Mr Nice whilst he was recording a song in a manchester studio run by Dingo the DJ, I said: they should stop bothering people over weed, and he said: there should be some controls hahahaha.
Best Strain. hmmmm, for me, i would say the nicest experience i could say i had was from 70s Thai, in england, but the best strain for me was Livers. It was just the best. (it screamed quality, but it got you jail time, no filters those days lol)

Last edited:

PadawanWarrior

Here's an embarrassing story.

When I was about 14 a couple of my friends came with me into the woods to smoke a bowl. I was the only one smoking. Anyways they convinced me I wasn't talking. I didn't believe them at first since I could hear myself but after a couple minutes I was like "Do you think I'll be able to talk before I have to go home?" One of them answered and tried to reassure me but I didn't catch that he obviously heard me until way later.

Apparently my friends older brother did it to him and it worked on him so he did it to me. :ROFLMAO:

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Dear ICMag users,

We’re thrilled to announce our latest contest here at ICMag! In partnership with THE VAULT, we’re giving you the chance to win some nice seeds and premium forum access!

🎉 Contest Details:
  • How to Enter: Answer ONE of the following questions:
    What is the best grow advice you ever got? (or)
    Which is your best/funny short story from when you were high? (or)
    Which are 5 favorite cultivars of yours?
  • Deadline for Entries: Sunday, 1st of September 2024 (2 weeks from now)
  • Who can play: Any ICMag user registered before 18 August 2024
  • How Winners Are Chosen: Totally random from the valid entries!
🏆 Prizes:
  1. 3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "Premium user" access to ICMag, that allows you to check all premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge, Exclusive Grow Area, Trading Post & ICMag Archive)
  2. 2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
  3. 1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)

View attachment 19050116
Let’s celebrate our shared passion for cultivating the best cannabis possible! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your experiences and possibly win some amazing prizes.
Thank you @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds for sponsoring this, you can check their vendor subforum here: https://www.icmag.com/forums/the-vault-cannabis-seed-store.85/ & their website here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/breeders/phoenix-cannabis-seeds .
Good Luck everyone

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Amazing

Best advice I ever got:
Nobody tends to the jungle and yet it outgrows all of us.
No need to buy a whole spectrum of bottled nutes, or constantly pH'ing, or hyper-pruning and training.
The plant will grow, just give it the basics and seek balance.
Race cars crash and breakdown, but a Volvo gets 300,000 miles

Ringodoggie

The best advice I ever got was not a single piece of advice. Rather it was the Ask Ed column in High Times magazine.

Back in the 60's when I started growing, there was no internet. No grow bibles and books everywhere. Just about the only place you could get advice on growing pot was good old Ask Ed.

Thanks Ed, wherever you are.

And, thanks to the Vault and ICMag. :)

H e d g e

Best advice ever was from some aliens on another forum, ‘two strips of copper tape a couple of mm apart and attach a 9v battery.’
This put a stop to the slugs eating my tobacco which when harvested, mixed with pond water and put in the blender stopped broad mites (eta or anything else) eating my buds..
A69F329E-0EEE-44B7-A921-0EE7DB7D0704.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts