What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Former Guest

Grab your balls and go for it. People have lots if reason that have nothing to do with you so if they turn ya down, keep trying.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Sweet..just a nice place for me to kick it with my girl is all I need. Peace and quiet is a plus in my book and I'm not picky, but it seems like too good of a deal to pass up.

N

noyd666

was just saying ya know, DOOBER has reached rock star status so they should be falling down all around shortly, will need press secretary etc.
picture.php

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Home from work you all sleepy heads..I'm sipping some wine and dabbin!! Cya in the morning... :D

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Relaxing on my balcony, watching cars drive by. 2pm. Having coffee and enjoying this windless day in my fleece and flannel PJs. Toasty. High as shit. Wondering who's hosting SNL tonight.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
look like mini croissants with greek flavoured yoghurt and fresh strawberries.
and yeah, they look tasty! and I can see that even the plate has some greek decorations.. makes for a great pic.

Former Guest

That's exactly it except the plate is Blue Willoware and it tells a Japanese Romeo and Juliet style story. They kill themselves and become birds. My entire family collects it. I love it!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Relaxing on my balcony, watching cars drive by. 2pm. Having coffee and enjoying this windless day in my fleece and flannel PJs. Toasty. High as shit. Wondering who's hosting SNL tonight.

It's kevin hart, He's in that new movie with will ferrel

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
morning .....bloody mary to start my day ,,then off kayaking on the lake... the fishies are a calling me ....and theres plenty tourist babes in town too...should be some on the lake in swimsuits....yeehawwwwww...I fixed the yak as last trip a bolt fell out and I almost lost my rudder/drop skeg...^^^YOGURT is one of the very few foods I can not get down ewwwww..horrible stuff..if you can swallow that stuff everything else is easy ..ha ha

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Mrs B that Will Ferrell movie looks funny...can't stay high for 2 hours in theater so I'll wait for it to come out on Netflix

Troutman sounds like you've got some awesome weather. 25°F here today.

Luckybean strawberries are great! I love fresh fruit...sometimes your body just craves it. Have "Simply Apple" juice...so good.

Former Guest

Thanks! I've been trying to find a feminine avatar but keep finding girls in their undies :/ but I remembered that I had this little gem tucked away.