What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Former Guest

Your fat is in straps or like a bunch of belts around your waist and coughing to hard, poor posture, biting your toenails :D can cause a belt to pop. I'm no doc though.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
rock hard stomach and the other too when needed...very little body fat on trout...yeehaw..I would be much more likely to tear a muscle..

redlaser

Veteran
Maybe get that rec before talking to the cops? Even though your moving plants don't let them decide your fate with that.

N

noyd666

you see what happens when you run a boring joint DOOBER , everything is going to pot lol.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Belvedere has already been put on the ignore list, let's try to get a mod to ban him completely. He's a troll with a troll account. Belvedere don't post in this thread anymore

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Just woke up, making coffee. Not sure what to do today. First day of Spring! Have to take a shower. Today Show on.
Yeah that Mr. Belvedere retard has a troll account...I looked in the thread and saw this This message is hidden because MrBelvedere is on your ignore list.
Over and over.
Think its red berry or whatever the phuk his name was? Troll be gone! Everyone should just put him on ignore or get him banned.
Happy Friday! Cold out

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Oh that's not good luckybean... :( You need to have something really potent for bedtime. Do you get insomnia?
I have to get more buds today. It is cold and no sun out. Blah.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
aahh the morning bloody mary..gonna be 80s and sunny.the weather report here is always off sometimes up to 15 degrees its like they just guess..got to help a friend and clear all fire material 100 ft from house..weedwhacking on a slope basically..in return I get some cash,all the beer I can drink and a new place for target practice..guns and arrows/bolts..yeehaw good deal fo me..bang bang..have a good day doob..just ignore you know who..don't even say his name anymore..he will soon vanish...troll be gone

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy spring doober and the gang!! Soooo is lady and trout going to go on a date?? Whoooo lol
Just puffed a gg4 doob ready for the day!!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
she knows I am good looking as she got my drivers liscense pic...now to reel her in ....yeehaw..in this thread we should be trying to get doober laid tho...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya lady is it working?? Hehehe ya trout he needs to find a nice little sugar mama at the home!! Must be some lonely granny that wants some young stud love!! lol

Former Guest

I'm scared of canoes. No really. I've fallen out of boats. Glacial water is cold. Hypothermia cold. Then your bf will yell at you in front of the whole lake about how much you embarrassed him. Took my stuff plus his shoes (they were wet after) and drove home in the middle of the night. Fucker.