What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Green Squall

Hey trout, what kind of kayak would you recommend for the ocean? Won't be going out far, just paddling around coves and hugging the coast. Maybe a little striper fishing in said coves. I sold my canoe 2 years go and am looking for something to replace it.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
mine is unique as kayaks go ..its a sun VELOCITY bought from great Canadian kayak and canoe co... its the best overall kayak I have even sat in...awesome design I can paddle easily and plane....yeehaw...I don't think they make it anymore but worth buyin one used even...I put a fish finder in mine...its been all over usa...maine to florida and to cali...been in the ocean out to 7 miles in it...caught stripers in cape cod and tarpon/ sharks and one sailfish in florida...well got to go do some work now...

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
I'm scared of canoes. No really. I've fallen out of boats. Glacial water is cold. Hypothermia cold. Then your bf will yell at you in front of the whole lake about how much you embarrassed him. Took my stuff plus his shoes (they were wet after) and drove home in the middle of the night. Fucker.

Damn, what a douche.

Midwest sticky

^^^hes just using the weather as an excuse for him to make a senior love connection with one of the grand milfs.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
hey if you put a small speed bump by your door ,,,the ladies will have to slow their walkers when they go by giving you a chance to talk....yeehaw

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
yes he would ..I do ok with the ladies too...yeehaw..but I think your wing man aint supposed to look better than you..the wing man usually has to distract the ugly/fat friend not steal your chance...yeehaw

Midwest sticky

I like the way your thinking stoned trout, between your speed bump and some free jello doobers got it made.