What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
wait a bit doob. I will hook you up with some fem sour bubble if things work out..meanwhile grow yo ass off bro..yeehaw..not all strain reverse well..time will tell

LEF

Veteran
For some (maybe even a few), growing their own is not enough to stay supplied all year round. Even though they have similar kind of project as you. But hey your still gonna save a lot of dough, so good luck.

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
How about starting a "community garden" and ask your neighbors to contribute their Depends to the community compost heap? Free long term ferts. Hella dank!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
For some (maybe even a few), growing their own is not enough to stay supplied all year round. Even though they have similar kind of project as you. But hey your still gonna save a lot of dough, so good luck.

assuming you can grow,if you cant grow enough to supply yourself your a tool...hell I grew enough under my bed once to keep myself hooked up...there was a glow from under my bed lol..it was a hospital type bed tho..

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
How about starting a "community garden" and ask your neighbors to contribute their Depends to the community compost heap? Free long term ferts. Hella dank!
I doubt depends break down fast enough for his needs...that pile might have to sit a long time ...yeehaw

Former Guest

Doobie :comfort:

You guys are turds
Just_Cuz_15.gif

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm finishing up my day, watching something on Netflix. Smoking chemdawg and sour diesel. Had a pretty good day. Tired.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
hope all went well...hows barium taste??? do they flavor it or anything??? never had to do that yet...yeehaw

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
let it go along with that lameass show...yeehaw bye bye belvedere..personally I think that mr French guy could of kicked his ass

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
:bump: sorry I offended you doob, I was trying to say "sweet" good job on the SD- but it came out like "schweppes"

JointOperation

LEF yeah man $100 a 1/4 but its perfect buds. AAA+. I use a caretaker sort of.
Luckybean I know! It'll get better soon. I can't wait to have like 20 5' plants under a 1k. Pound for me! Muahaha! Enough for a year. I'm going to grow em BIG. I'll have like $500 a month saved in my pocket once I grow/smoke my own. I'll be rich! So used to being broke. Always made sure I had my medical buds though. I never go without.

100 plants or 1 plant under a 1000w.. can produce the SAME RESULTS.. so don't go with to many.. depends on what u want for veg time.. honestly.. u could do 100 clones.. 7 day veg.. and right into flower.. and hit 2 maybe more LBS on a 1000w. shit for SOG.. toss a 1000w on a light mover.. only moving 1 foot back and forth.. u could hit 3lbs..

Latest posts

Latest posts