What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
ya never know what your gonna find in thrift stores...when I lived in city there was a few good ones...here there is one run by old lady with old lady crap....yeehaw..my ex had collection of old radios one was made from bakealite sp? worth some good money....

floralheart

Veteran
get deep in that senior tang. be the danny mcbride of your building. get so high you don't even recognize your own reflection

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I found out that LA Confidential isn't a clone-only....DNA Genetics makes it. Unfortunately the boo doesn't carry it. Argh. It's my favorite strain

Kitchen sink is all done! They put in a brand new faucet. Woohoo!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Herbies has it in stock.

Woohoo! Off to check it out and bookmark it

Update: hmm says £60 for 6 feminized. Wonder what that is in USD. Probably like $100. It's doable, just need to save.
Hey how's the seed sorting going? You find anything you want to can yet? Thanks again my dude!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Not much going on today, weather is warming up next week, should hover around 40°
Getting paid Tuesday, about to smoke some beasters to conserve my LA confidential

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Oh it was free...I picked out LA Confidential and my dude was looking over a shipment of Platinum Kush that kind of smelled like hay and looked like beasters. Gave me an eighth and I threw the buds in my backpack. Said there was definitely something wrong with it. I agreed. Google "beasters" and its your typical beasters man.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Check out dnas connie Chung if you can find it. One of my all time favs and I'm so pissed I didn't take cuts

LEF

Veteran
So basically its platinum kush that has something wrong with it ? Whats wrong ? Taste ? High ?