What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
That guy looks like Sid Vicious with a mustache and wearing Daisy Dukes. It was actually Sid and Nancy who posed for this album cover, the day before Nancy said, "Hey, let's do some heroin."
Sid hiding his moustache :cool:
359788082_659745952858773_3963336628359100419_n.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
arent surf boards like 2 grand or more?i know they are harmless but id be kinda pissed if it was chewing on my board.not that i know anything about surfing

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
arent surf boards like 2 grand or more?i know they are harmless but id be kinda pissed if it was chewing on my board.not that i know anything about surfing
An otter might be harmless, but in the water, you're in their world. And once the otter got on top of the board, he wasn't gonna give up his spot easily.

shithawk420

Veteran
An otter might be harmless, but in the water, you're in their world. And once the otter got on top of the board, he wasn't gonna give up his spot easily.
Yeah I'm a little stoned off an edible.once he's on their kinda like wtf do I do? Does anyone know why the do that? I've seen seals do it on boats cause they were gonna get eaten.seems like the otter just wanna play.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i used to work on a small island in alaska, the owner of the restaurant also did baby seal rehab and sometimes the seals got released locally...one in particular named sinko was pretty habituated to humans and had little fear of them...sinko loved to try and get up on sea kayaks when people were paddling around...cute except for the weighs 150lbs part...i was out with a friend one day kayaking...we were rafted up smoking a joint when i feel something on my elbow...sure enough,it was sinko...scared the crap out of me...the water was so clear we could see her swimming around under us...pretty magical....also had little harbor porpoises swimming along with us...it was one of those alaska discovery channel days

1689291194996.png

shithawk420

Veteran
i used to work on a small island in alaska, the owner of the restaurant also did baby seal rehab and sometimes the seals got released locally...one in particular named sinko was pretty habituated to humans and had little fear of them...sinko loved to try and get up on sea kayaks when people were paddling around...cute except for the weighs 150lbs part...i was out with a friend one day kayaking...we were rafted up smoking a joint when i feel something on my elbow...sure enough,it was sinko...scared the crap out of me...the water was so clear we could see her swimming around under us...pretty magical....also had little harbor porpoises swimming along with us...it was one of those alaska discovery channel days

View attachment 18865132
sinko?maybe should be fatso now.you can tell someone is feeding it good.pretty cute.like dogs of the sea

Latest posts

Latest posts