What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

I find strange things and post them here - feel free to join in

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I've never seen this before, anyone else?
DSCN0024.JPG
Looks like it grew through a piece of straw.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

Kentucky man finds over 700 Civil War-era coins buried in his cornfield​

A man unearthed a huge hoard of Civil War-era gold and silver coins on his Kentucky farm.

We see hundreds of gold and silver coins against a black background.

About 95% of the hoard is composed of gold dollars dating to the Civil War-era. (Image credit: Numismatic Guaranty Co.)

shithawk420

Veteran
It or them? I see two of 'em, twin spider-crab-women. It's like MC Escher on Salvia (disclaimer: I strongly advise anybody reading this NOT to try Salvia).
tried salvia once..never again.its some crazy shit.took me someplace i didnt wanna be for the longest 15 seconds of my life

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
That guy looks like Sid Vicious with a mustache and wearing Daisy Dukes. It was actually Sid and Nancy who posed for this album cover, the day before Nancy said, "Hey, let's do some heroin."

armedoldhippy

Veteran
tried salvia once..never again.its some crazy shit.took me someplace i didnt wanna be for the longest 15 seconds of my life
try drying and smoking mistletoe leaves. you'll miss your salvia then...i quote -"that feeling of euphoria you may experience after a mistletoke is your soul leaving your body". truly the foulest buzz i ever had, yes, even worse than the times we tried smoking airplane glue and valiums at various times in my youth. forewarned is forearmed...

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
When i tried salvia first time at 18 or 19 i only got a light buzz. But imo that was low potent stuff that tasted horrible and made me cough. Later in my life with +30 i got some potent stuff that worked, a small bowl kicked me out of reality. Not bad imo but i also got a strong hangover afterwards so i never used it regular.
What my stupid teenager self liked for a few weeks was sniffing lighter gas, dev active decreased my iq with that nasty stuff.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
When i tried salvia first time at 18 or 19 i only got a light buzz. But imo that was low potent stuff that tasted horrible and made me cough. Later in my life with +30 i got some potent stuff that worked, a small bowl kicked me out of reality. Not bad imo but i also got a strong hangover afterwards so i never used it regular.
What my stupid teenager self liked for a few weeks was sniffing lighter gas, dev active decreased my iq with that nasty stuff.
Stuff I bought was marked 20X, so they must extract a bunch and put back on a little bit. I am a loner, and would not want to fuckup like the guy falling out the window. I am apprehensive to do shrooms with 8 dogs under foot.

shithawk420

Veteran
Stuff I bought was marked 20X, so they must extract a bunch and put back on a little bit. I am a loner, and would not want to fuckup like the guy falling out the window. I am apprehensive to do shrooms with 8 dogs under foot.
after salvia the only thing id do is schrooms.definattly not DMT.probably wouldnt even do acid.i had the salvia extract too.think it was 10x or 20x.scared me good.had the fan on and felt like i was in a tornado.ive heard other experience this before.my walls were white and it was like i was in a white void with some kind of otherworldy beings laughing at me cause i opened a door i wasnt supposed to.yeah that was enough for me.also did it in a big ass bubbler with a torch.they say thats the way to get the maximum effect.that shit is no joke

shithawk420

Veteran
try drying and smoking mistletoe leaves. you'll miss your salvia then...i quote -"that feeling of euphoria you may experience after a mistletoke is your soul leaving your body". truly the foulest buzz i ever had, yes, even worse than the times we tried smoking airplane glue and valiums at various times in my youth. forewarned is forearmed...
say what?mistletoe leaves?never even heard of smoking them.im not down for that crazy shit anymore.sometimes i cant even handle a good sativa anymore.think that salvia fucked me for life.but ill remember to stay away from that mistletoe unless theres a hot broad under it!lol

Latest posts

Latest posts