What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hunza... landrace 100% indica from Pakistan.

A

Afghanicus

now that this thread has been bumped back up can i ask is anyone growing hunza? or has anyone kept seeds? i would love to give it a go sometime.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
thanks for the news jingles,

a friend is growing a few Hunzas outdoors, i hope he can find something worth to work with ...

G

I've just started some Afghan landrace beans of unknown exact origin, they came from an oldtimer and he told me they were brought to the west in the 70s and haven't been hybridised since, he says I'm sure to find a couple of keepers so fingers crossed. I've also been given some Afghan landrace seeds from the Pansher valley collected recently and some Afghan landrace beans collected in 2006 near Kandahar by a US soldier so this year is gonna by my Afghani year!

JDOG6000

Veteran
Oh man, you got same raw Affy genes.
Kick ass. Can't wait to see those.

For me last year was year of the kush.
This year is year of the Dawg.

zamalito,
you wrote you're very interested in indicas with higher cbd production. we have such a one named Mountain Afghan black mini (landrace), look at this here http://originalseeds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36

JDOG6000,
if you got enough seeds (or plan to get them enough soon) from your experienced mother and father plants then i can suggest you to preserve your Hunza and find the best of its parents as good as i can.

xXTheWolfXx

So anymore info on this landrace? I'm interested in some seeds. One of the property's I grow at I have setup for pheno hunting.

Latest posts

Latest posts