What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

BudToaster

Veteran
Pfizer Insiders Admit Vaccinated Men Are Being ‘Chemically Castrated’

Vaccinated men around the world who thought they had escaped without side-effects are waking up to bad news this week as groundbreaking research reveals their sperm is behaving in ways doctors have never seen before. According to new research, vaccinated sperm is refusing to swim and instead ties itself into knots by self-assembles into bizarre 3D ribbon-like structures. But it gets even worse for vaccinated men, as doctors are now warning the unvaccinated to avoid sleeping with them under any circumstances.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
now you get it!!! i have never met, or even seen, a doctor that knows about cellular biology - just pharma shills.
Why would a GP need to know about cellular biology?

Do you realise Pfizer employs cellular biologists? Not self taught cellular biologists but real ones.

audiohi

Veteran
But it gets even worse for vaccinated men, as doctors are now warning the unvaccinated to avoid sleeping with them under any circumstances.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

he's got the good sperm for an 80 year old if you're listening ladies

77341073-0-image-a-4_1698960457746.jpg

Last edited:

BudToaster

Veteran
Why would a GP need to know about cellular biology?

Do you realise Pfizer employs cellular biologists? Not self taught cellular biologists but real ones.
i guess if the GP only prescribes pharmaceuticals he doesn't need to know cellular biology???

don't they know, like i know, that the chems affect the biology of the patient? isn't that their purpose?

i am grateful for being curious enough to explore biology beyond the cartoon depictions promoted by these "doctors".

buzzmobile

Veteran
Pfizer Insiders Admit Vaccinated Men Are Being ‘Chemically Castrated’

Vaccinated men around the world who thought they had escaped without side-effects are waking up to bad news this week as groundbreaking research reveals their sperm is behaving in ways doctors have never seen before. According to new research, vaccinated sperm is refusing to swim and instead ties itself into knots by self-assembles into bizarre 3D ribbon-like structures. But it gets even worse for vaccinated men, as doctors are now warning the unvaccinated to avoid sleeping with them under any circumstances.
Does that mean a jab in the deltoid travels to other parts of the body?

BudToaster

Veteran
Does that mean a jab in the deltoid travels to other parts of the body?
yeah, aint that a fuck.

the biodistribution of the LNP was known in Mar 2020 from a japanese study. it especially targets the gonads.

only one of the lies: "it stays in the deltoid and degrades quickly"

BudToaster

Veteran

Antigens last a long time?
more important question for me is how long are the mRNA generated antigens created? the answer is they are present for as long as the studies try to measure them - currently, over 6 months.

that is 6 months of cells presenting a signal that says this cell is foreign and must be removed. hence, myocarditis and autoimmune disease once the IgG4 class switch happens and the immune system says "well, i guess this is going to be here a while and i better shut down the immune response". that tactic works better for short term irritations, not so well for long term systemic assaults.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Nano G antennas do not last lol vaxxx people still emit their bluetooth barcode for most.

Serious antioxydant protocole is needed to kill it if it's still possible?

BudToaster

Veteran
i love to study biology. it is the most amazing, awe inspiring subject i have ever seen.

used this YT talk during my Nordic Track workout this morning: