What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I guess you are that dense.

Using headlines about people dying with the implication of the cause being the vaccine is dishonest, underhanded, and outright shameful.

BudToaster

Veteran
I guess you are that dense.

Using headlines about people dying with the implication of the cause being the vaccine is dishonest, underhanded, and outright shameful.
thank-you for responding clearly. however, i have never done that. maybe, being 76, i am just senile and don't remember. which post are you referring to?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The one I was responding to when you got a little hot in the biscuit to fear monger.

You have the floor to state whether or not you believe that evidence needs to qualify as such.

BudToaster

Veteran
post from X about research from FDA:
https://twitter.com/RetsefL
Retsef Levi
@RetsefL

FDA funded research on COVID vaccine-induced myocarditis prognosis: Midterm followup outcomes are assessed as 'reassuring' despite 60% of cases sustaining heart scarring (late gadolinium enhancement), known to increase risk of sudden death & other cardiac complications! Comparison to multisystem inflammatory syndrome provides misleading perception of alternative risk to no vaccination... Not acceptable to recommend these vaccines to anyone!

link: