What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

Roms

from the future
Veteran

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
As "the" absolute bellend, I believe that I am owed a figure so that I might complete my statistical analysis...

I'm looking at Shiva but can accept Roms' figures as well.

PS Rob will want to chime in but won't give me any useful information. I suggest taking up a collection for crayons and a helmet for him and put him in the corner.

buzzmobile

Veteran
So turbo cancer?
It's worse than one can imagine.

1724322057244.jpeg

It's about to kickoff.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
1724835882002.png

Delegation to the world military games, Wuhan October 2019.

First case of covid in U.S. soldiers 2018/19

Last edited:

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Your immune system is now shielded since then ;)
(in case you did not have the injections afterwards)

BudToaster

Veteran
no. no jabs for me. i'm an engineer and none of it made sense. "codon sequence optimization" was the tell for me.

since then i have read 6 studies about that exact topic - my initial hunch was correct. plus all the other info that has come out. smh.

i still get the whatever strain that passes through the neighborhood - couple times a year - a day of noticing i am not "normal". i have tuned my system over the last 6 years. my body works very well when i pay attention.

kind of lonely on my side of the fence.

BudToaster

Veteran
I'm so confused...

Did our resident microbiologist just say that he's an engineer??
cellular biologist.

Cellular biologists help us understand the fundamental workings of life, and their research can lead to the development of new treatments and therapies for a range of conditions, from cancer to genetic disorders

yes, i am a software engineer.

i also know how to cook from scratch with raw, whole food ingredients.

i have picked up a lot of skills over the last 76.5 years.

i just know what works for me.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
kind of lonely on my side of the fence.

Take it easy and feel proud bro you are part of Jedis resistance that saves human genome and you aren't lonely ^^ So good luck to spread the help and medicine info to people who still be pirated and corrupted. We'll need few generations to clean-up that shit, patience!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Just make sure to avoid that pirating and corruption by never going to the doctor or taking any medication!!

I've got to get my nanobots back to the pirate ship.

Latest posts

Latest posts