What's new

Human Genocide Alert

Cannavore

Veteran
nothing to laugh at really . or is that an arrogance type laugh?
more of an "another person not tethered to reality" laugh

communism will pretty much never happen. the ruling elite made that pretty much a guarantee to never happen. secretly believing the worlds biggest capitalists and capitalist institutions are ushering in communism is mental.

i heard a quote the other day that i thought was funny and actually accurate but im gonna mess it up cuz i didnt save it;

"anti communists believe in communism more than the communists do"

in other words communists know their ideology will pretty much never be implemented yet its the people such as yourself that think it's right around the corner from taking place. lol.

audiohi

Veteran
it's marketing.

their freezers are stocked and nobody's buying :(

Screenshot-2021-08-17-at-17.05.37.png

Chi13

ICMag Donor
pretty clear antivaxxers have more compassion for vaxxed than visa versa.
That hasn't been my experience. I've been called vermin, told I would die within two years, and accused of hating humans, and being responsible for deaths. I've seen zero compassion for the vaccinated from antivaxxers, despite the fact that I in fact got vaccinated so as not to pass it on to other humans. They even hate me for wearing a mask FFS.

BudToaster

Veteran
That hasn't been my experience. I've been called vermin, told I would die within two years, and accused of hating humans, and being responsible for deaths. I've seen zero compassion for the vaccinated from antivaxxers, despite the fact that I in fact got vaccinated so as not to pass it on to other humans. They even hate me for wearing a mask FFS.
those are not nice people, imho. i'm sorry you have had that experience. a toxic environment

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Dude...

Just ask him for anything to prove his point.

And then maybe you could assess what is worth your time...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
To me, that's as valuable as your astrobiology knowledge.

I find it disingenuous and insincere.

I think I'd rather settle for some evidence please.

Latest posts

Latest posts