What's new

Human Genocide Alert

RickLafleur

it's marketing.

their freezers are stocked and nobody's buying :(

Screenshot-2021-08-17-at-17.05.37.png
it might be worth something someday. A souvenir, kinda like Neanderthal jizz.

BudToaster

Veteran
this is more in line with my current studies ... retweeted in Kevin McKernan's X thread:

“Cannabinol inhibits cell growth and triggers cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in cancer cells”

“In this study, we revealed the antitumor activity of CBN in three different tumor cell lines, glioma A172, liver cancer HepG2 and breast cancer HCC1806 cell lines. We report that cannabinol inhibits proliferation of several cancer cell lines by regulation of the signaling pathways involving ERK and AKT as well as by altering the expression of cannabinoid receptors. Moreover, we also found that CBN induces apoptosis and cell cycle arrest and partially uncovered underlying molecular mechanisms.” https://sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1878818123000282…

Cannabinol (CBN) is underrated. I could see it becoming as popular as CBD within the next decade. It’s great for sleep and has some muscle relaxation/pain relieving effects in my experience. It’s perfect for people who feel they need something more than CBD but don’t want THC.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Global cancer phenomenon: It's not just America... the UK, Japan, South Africa and Australia are among dozens of countries suffering mystery spikes of all different kinds of tumors in young people
While cancer deaths in the US have actually fallen cases of some continue to rise
Between 1990 and 2019, cases of cancer in young people rose by 79 percent
READ MORE: What's causing colon cancer epidemic in young people?

By ALEXA LARDIERI U.S. DEPUTY HEALTH EDITOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Analysis of test sticks from surface testing in the Slovak Republic - confirmation of genocide.

Attachments

• Analysis-of-test-sticks-from-surface-testing-in-the-Slovak-Republic.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Latest posts