What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Buyers remorse does not change the fact that you elected a criminal to be your representative, and that your democratic representation is properly measured in blood rivers of victims.

I realized decades ago that the system called democracy is irresponsible and you make a perfect illustration of this point.
what point do you think you're making?

not participating in the system of voting is MUCH worse than accidentally electing a shit who happens to be less of a shit than the other shit.

you know what segment of society votes? fundies. fundamentalist christians that want to turn our whole world into a stifling (and objectively bad for everyone except the economic elite) theocracy.

you are literally saying nothing of value here and are basically going "neener neener, i don't participate in democracy" which really doesn't make you look smart, or cool, or morally better than anyone.

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

Utopian promises. How many communist revolutions have there been since the jewish bolshevik coup against Russia 1917? How many utopian promises have been realised? Not even once.
Yeah, the promises of a communist utopia would be great, but it's all lies to start a revolution and enslave the people to the state.

They want us riding busses to work for them, while they fly around in their private jets. We'll live in small apartments they get a mansion. Biggest problem with climate change, they want us to have less, while they get more.

Cannavore

Veteran
"The state is an instrument for the oppression of one class by another, and it will disappear when class distinctions disappear."

You guys should read actual commie literature if you care to talk about it so much, it'd make these discussions a lot easier, instead of getting your info from conspiracy brained sources.

There's a word for people who are commonly anti-communist who also hate democracy lmao and it starts with an F.

Cannavore

Veteran
Yeah, the promises of a communist utopia would be great, but it's all lies to start a revolution and enslave the people to the state.

They want us riding busses to work for them, while they fly around in their private jets. We'll live in small apartments they get a mansion. Biggest problem with climate change, they want us to have less, while they get more.
Hates communism, once again describes currently existing capitalism.

This happens every single time.

So Hai

what point do you think you're making?

not participating in the system of voting is MUCH worse than accidentally electing a shit who happens to be less of a shit than the other shit.

you know what segment of society votes? fundies. fundamentalist christians that want to turn our whole world into a stifling (and objectively bad for everyone except the economic elite) theocracy.

you are literally saying nothing of value here and are basically going "neener neener, i don't participate in democracy" which really doesn't make you look smart, or cool, or morally better than anyone.
The point that I am making is that you and everyone else who have voted in support of genocide is de facto an accomplice. That you try justify your actions by claiming not supporting genocide to be much worse than supporting genocide is as loony as your claim to be in high moral standing. Supporters of genocide have no morals.

So Hai

"The state is an instrument for the oppression of one class by another, and it will disappear when class distinctions disappear."
My problem with this crystal ball argument is that it is a fantasy purposed to act as bait. We don’t have to go further back than 1917 to see it never happened. And it has been known since that communists are hooked on the idea that doing the same thing again and again will produce a different result but it doesn’t.
You guys should read actual commie literature if you care to talk about it so much, it'd make these discussions a lot easier, instead of getting your info from conspiracy brained sources.

There's a word for people who are commonly anti-communist who also hate democracy lmao and it starts with an F.
Yes. Communists typically label anyone who is not a communist as ”fascist” when the ad hominem attack is all what remain in their arsenal of failed arguments. As for reading it is good to gain all perspectives, if you have any recommendations you can share.

CaptainDankness

Yes every time communism is attempted. Could be alright if it works out perfectly, but the banker Jews won't allow it. Somehow we'd have to devalue currency not even gold and diamonds be valued. Then we can go back to the villager way with better technology and bidet's so we don't have to wipe our asses bloody anymore. Lol

I'm not really totally opposed to communism, if it's voluntary, by force becomes a dictatorship.

Hiddenjems

Yes every time communism is attempted. Could be alright if it works out perfectly, but the banker Jews won't allow it. Somehow we'd have to devalue currency not even gold and diamonds be valued. Then we can go back to the villager way with better technology and bidet's so we don't have to wipe our asses bloody anymore. Lol

I'm not really totally opposed to communism, if it's voluntary, by force becomes a dictatorship.
That’s my main beef with communism. How they treat the people that don’t want to be communists.

CaptainDankness

That’s my main beef with communism. How they treat the people that don’t want to be communists.
Right, that's the issue, I'm a good carpenter, might test high enough to be a doctor, but I honestly don't want to be a doctor. With forced communism I'm a doctor, in reality I'd rather go fishing and smoke weed, if it's voluntary, enough people want to be doctors.

RickLafleur

think-thinking.gif

Hiddenjems

He’s talking about the lack of individual freedom under communism. It’s all about force and coercion to get people in position to do the “greater good”.

More people have been killed in the name of “the greater good” than any other phrase. Hitler, Stalin, pol pot, all killed in the name of a greater good.

Also, history has never seen anyone supporting censorship as being the good guys.

RickLafleur

He’s talking about the lack of individual freedom under communism. It’s all about force and coercion to get people in position to do the “greater good”.

More people have been killed in the name of “the greater good” than any other phrase. Hitler, Stalin, pol pot, all killed in the name of a greater good.

Also, history has never seen anyone supporting censorship as being the good guys.
Yeah thanks, I got that part. I question the good captain’s belief he “might test high enough to be a doctor” part.

I haven’t seen anything yet that would warrant such a lofty opinion of his intelligence.

shiva82

cronyism and crony capitalism. is not the same as natural capitalism. are you ex military or a boomer too? free capitalism for everyone is great . cronyism is what you refer to