What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

Roms

Veteran
Capre.PNG

September 2021 Portugal is proud to have the highest vaccination rate in the world!
January 2024, Portugal is the country in Europe with the highest level of EXCESS MORTALITY!!!
But the media are not interested in EXCESS MORTALITY only IN countries which have massively vaccinated!
It's far-right conspiracy theorist to imagine causality (but they don't mind supporting the far-right Israeli government at the same time).

RickLafleur

i don't post memes and i don't line myself to be injected by the state, not knowing the ingredients . my source for that particular statistic was the b.m.j .

so your argument is for the continuation of the injections . and you support the military industrial complex and forever wars. you support tyranny basically .
“not knowing the ingredients”. lol. The words of a fool.

I don’t argue with fools, just point out how stupid they are. Like dumdasses who say stupid shit like 70% of vaccinated women had miscarriages.

Roms

Veteran
The role of hydrogel and quantum dots for the transhumanist project

1708434529653.png

American investigative journalist Greg Reese gives us a report on the work of Dr Ana Maria Mihalcea concerning the hydrogel and quantum dots found in the blood of vaccinated and unvaccinated people due to covid injections, PCR tests and others illegal processes. They argue that these are compounds that will allow the fusion of humans with machines by enabling a brain-computer interface using electromagnetic frequencies. This could lead to mind control in a transhumanist framework

Chi13

ICMag Donor
The role of hydrogel and quantum dots for the transhumanist project

View attachment 18962084

American investigative journalist Greg Reese gives us a report on the work of Dr Ana Maria Mihalcea concerning the hydrogel and quantum dots found in the blood of vaccinated and unvaccinated people due to covid injections, PCR tests and others illegal processes. They argue that these are compounds that will allow the fusion of humans with machines by enabling a brain-computer interface using electromagnetic frequencies. This could lead to mind control in a transhumanist framework

Just when you thought it couldn't get crazier. :rolleyes:

Roms

Veteran
Last edited: