What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I swear the drug companies pushing the vax push the crazy antivax conspiracy theories just to make any opposition to their profit machine as a nut job.

In my modest opinion the drug companies whipped up some vaccines as quickly as possible using government funds to develop them. As soon as they had any product available they wanted to sell as much of their freely developed, non effective in the traditional sense of the word vaccine, vaccine.

Then what is with the rest of your schtick?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
@Roms, how's that world depopulation tracking?

Roms

Veteran
Does having a ying yang avatar mean that I have to believe in some batshit crazy conspiracy such as what this thread is about?

Yes, nothing to believe or not but to inform yourself, with Chinese wisdom isn't it! :ROFLMAO:

It seems that you don't ride the dragon but digested in his stomach. your initiation as a restart good luck!

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Yes, nothing to believe or not but to inform yourself, with Chinese wisdom isn't it! It seems that you aren't ride the dragon but digested in his stomach. your initiation as a restart good luck!
Do you actually know anything at all about Chinese wisdom? Which Chinese wisdom do you subscribe to? You strike me as someone who just believes everything non mainstream no matter how silly it is, simply because it is alternative. Does that sound wise to you?

Roms

Veteran
No you just believe mainstream, mouth of the dragon.

Non-mainstream should help you to realize balance and equilibrium with your level of consciouness. Upside down is needed, cheers!

Roms

Veteran

“Billionaires Try to Shrink World’s Population”: Secret Gathering Sponsored by Bill Gates, 2009 Meeting of “The Good Club”​

Is Worldwide Depopulation Part of the Billionaire's "Great Reset"​

Chi13

ICMag Donor

“Billionaires Try to Shrink World’s Population”: Secret Gathering Sponsored by Bill Gates, 2009 Meeting of “The Good Club”​

The worlds population has increased by about a billion since 2009. I'll ask again, how is that depopulation tracking?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

He did not get to where he is by failing for fourteen years in a row.

Wake up clown.

Roms

Veteran
1696386841170.png

1696386906062.png

Conclusion

Disabling chronic symptoms due to « COVID long » and subsequent mRNA injections are an increasingly common problem. Symptomatic presentation has many common features, which could be explained by the Spike protein in the virus, which is also made by the vaccine's own cells. There is no accepted protocol for processing. Depending on their mechanisms of action, a combination of nattokinase, bromelain and curcumin should be considered. Patients require close monitoring due to anticoagulant effects. Formal clinical trials are urgently needed.

Peter A. McCullough, M.D., MPH, internist and cardiologist, is president of the McCullough Foundation; Cade Wynn works as an assistant at McKinney Family Medicine; Brian C. Procter, M.D., founder of McKinney Family Medicine, is a practicing family doctor in McKinney, Texas. Contact: [email protected].

Disclosure: Dr. McCullough receives partial salary assistance and holds a stake in the capital of The Wellness Company, Boca Raton, Florida. The Wellness Companymarkets food supplements, including Spike support, which contains nattokinase among several ingredients.

Latest posts

Latest posts