What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

Chi13

ICMag Donor
where is that clutching at straws emoji???
Right next to the batshit crazy emoji, I guess? :dunno:

These are two of the worst sites on the internet. The Epoch Times was founded by the Falon Gong sect and is renowned as a far Right propaganda site. It is the absolute gutter of the internet. Are you familiar with Falon Gong? I am unfortunately.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
c'mon now,that have the same journalistic integrity as the national enquirer and sun
I'm going out on a limb here but I'd imagine the National Enquirer and the Sun have much greater journalistic integrity than the Epoch Times or gatewaypundit. It's a race to the bottom.
:skiiing:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
out of 6 members if my immediate family, all vaccinated, only one has had covid. We are all very healthy including parents in their late 80s.
no one that i know has had a problem with the vaccine. i've had a former co-worker and a hunting companion both (in their 40s and 50s) die after refusing to be vaccinated, along with their sons (both in their 20s). both were of the "manly" sort that wasn't "afraid of a little ol' flu bug..." :shucks:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Actually i think that only less than 10% of deads are reported, and zero reports of autoimmune, prion and cardiovascular diseases, cancers, strokes etc. Few years doses more and you will see less people around you easy. Already a lot of millions and in few years near billion.
The blood of the unvaccinated is now in great demand

and try to drop the fear.
With a good lawyer you can get rich ;)
I'm trying really really hard to drop "the fear" but @Roms keeps trying to hand out more of "the fear". I'm going to go with squirting my blood in my nostrils. I probably can't afford Pure Blood with the great demand. If I punch myself in the nose I could skip having to squirt it in my nostrils.

I am beginning to fear that @Roms is not going to give me a drawing. Can you give me a referral for a good lawyer? I heard someone say I can get rich.
;)
:D
Got no straw so I'm going with pearl.
1671620325598.png

Inhaling now.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I feel bad for the poor dirtball's that work at gas stations and drug stores...got Covid and need something at the store? Just mask up!!! 👍
Took some EmergenC

Roms

Veteran

Ben Armstrong: There’s plenty of evidence that COVID-19 vaccines can damage the brain​

Soft other big war against human's freedom of thought!

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I'm not sure that psychology is the best thing to bring to a thread about shape shifting alien lizards taking over the world and killing us all.

There's plenty of information if you want to self diagnose.

St. Phatty

Americans are Trained like Dogs to "Hate Nazi's".

But Americans are strangely ignorant about who financed the Nazi's.

Wall Street.

Why the hate for the Mythical Nazi's - but mostly disregard for those who financed the Nazi's ?

Lack of Critical Thinking skills.

One of the main points is to hide the essential point about 1930's Germany - they recovered from the Weimar Hyperinflation at the end of World War 1, and then built the strongest industrial economy in the World - while there was a "Soft Expel" of Jewish people in place in Germany, in the early 1930's. Pre-Hitler.

The true Leaders were Hindenburg & Ebert - and Ford.
Together they built an economy that Hitler destroyed, yet was still strong enough to engage the US & the USSR.

Ford was publishing "The International Jew", while Germany re-built their economy - with a Soft Expel of the Jews in place.

That is why Germany had to be destroyed. Hitler was the tool that Wall Street - and the Criminal Sect of Judaism - used to destroy Germany.

BudToaster

Veteran
I'm not sure that psychology is the best thing to bring to a thread about shape shifting alien lizards taking over the world and killing us all.

There's plenty of information if you want to self diagnose.
thank-you for your effort

A conspiracy theory is an idea that a group of people is working together in secret to accomplish evil goals.

you mean like WEF? not in secret. they have a website, post videos, and have "open" meetings.

not a theory at all.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
thank-you for your effort

you mean like WEF? not in secret. they have a website, post videos, and have "open" meetings.

not a theory at all.
No, I mean conspiracy theories that are actual conspiracy theories. This is what this thread is about. Alleged human genocide by aliens, woven with vaccine conspiracy.

I haven't checked but I doubt the WEF are openly talking about shape shifting aliens and the vaccine as a weapon to kill us all.

Thank you for your effort too. Nothing personal as I like your posts elsewhere, but I have quite a lot of contempt for the ideas that are expressed in some of these threads. :tiphat: