What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

buzzmobile

Veteran
Of course man it's stupid to not understand that, good health good food good immunity is stronger than covid injection (stop to name it vaccine it isn't). But more doses you have and more lethal it is, understand the plan or ya need a drawing ?
I need a drawing.

Hey, Dr. @Roms and Dr. @BudToaster, what do I need to do after the fifth jab I had?

Last edited:

BudToaster

Veteran
Hey, Dr. @Roms and Dr. @BudToaster, what do I need to do after the fifth jab I had?
just my opinion: depends on your comorbidities ... you are as protected as you will ever be after 5 - mix with your community and get natural immunity to the strains not in the jab. wash your sinuses to reduce the viral load you absorb for your immune system to deal with. then, squirt your blood into your nostrils to get the antibodies where they will actually do some good if you "catch" it.

and try to drop the fear.

Chi13

ICMag Donor

Dr. Phelps reports on her own injuries from the Covid19 Vaccine, and those she witnessed in her woman friend.
Dr Phelps used to be head of the Australian Medical Association which is just a professional body for doctors. She is also an ex politician here. She is an intelligent person but not an expert on what she is commenting on. She relies on anecdotes and a paper from Germany, rather than statistics from the Australian TGA which says differently.

Whatever the case, none of this is actually looking like Human Genocide! How is the earths population going?

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I posted this important video elsewhere but feel it is appropriate here (or in any speakers corner thread).
DANGER DANGER, we must leave here IMMEDIATELY!

Last edited:

Roms

Veteran
Whatever the case, none of this is actually looking like Human Genocide! How is the earths population going?

Actually i think that only less than 10% of deads are reported, and zero reports of autoimmune, prion and cardiovascular diseases, cancers, strokes etc. Few years doses more and you will see less people around you easy. Already a lot of millions and in few years near billion.

And the genocide is also about human genome which is modified to trans-human by MRNA biotechnology. Even if it isn't kill yourself you are no longer considered as free human with rights.

Knowing that MRNA is also very contagious so i think that in few years when Bill Gates and co will be in jail we will need to isolate injected people to protect the majority un-injected.

Hopefully french pharmaco toxico professor J.B. Fourtillan discovered the valentonine great medicine, (coincidentally at the same time of covid fake pandemic start, to then promote the "vaccine" poison injection).

THCV, CBDV, terpenes and acids will also help a lot to heal but injected population will be forbidden to have children, although many are already sterile! Just look at the inflation price of sperm lately, no way for injected donor!

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Actually i think that only less than 10% of deads are reported, and zero reports of autoimmune, prion and cardiovascular diseases, cancers, strokes etc. Few years doses more and you will see less people around you easy. Already a lot of millions and in few years near billion.

And the genocide is about human genome which is modified to trans-human by MRNA biotechnology. Even if it isn't kill yourself you are no longer considered as free human with rights.

Knowing that MRNA is also very contagious so i think that in few years when Bill Gates and co will be in jail we will need to isolate injected people to protect the majority un-injected.

Hopefully french pharmaco toxico professor J.B. Fourtillan discovered the valentonine great medicine, (coincidentally at the same time of covid fake pandemic start, to then promote the "vaccine" poison injection).

THCV, CBDV, terpenes and acids will also help a lot to heal but injected population will be forbidden to have children, although many are already sterile!
With respect, Roms, what you think doesn't really mean much without evidence. I have had the vax and boosters and honestly still feel quite human. My human rights are still in place, despite anti vaxxers saying that my freedoms were gone forever with lockdown. Well they weren't.

No one I know has had any issues with the vaccine. out of 6 members if my immediate family, all vaccinated, only one has had covid. We are all very healthy including parents in their late 80s.

The vaccine isn't contagious.

At least we can agree on cannabis. :smoke out:

Roms

Veteran
With respect, Roms, what you think doesn't really mean much without evidence. I have had the vax and boosters and honestly still feel quite human. My human rights are still in place, despite anti vaxxers saying that my freedoms were gone forever with lockdown. Well they weren't.

No one I know has had any issues with the vaccine. out of 6 members if my immediate family, all vaccinated, only one has had covid. We are all very healthy including parents in their late 80s.

The vaccine isn't contagious.

At least we can agree on cannabis. :smoke out:

Rendez-vous for spring!

And new rights for trans-humans are ready in Rockfeller's drawer no problem, since at least 10 years.

Last edited:

Roms

Veteran
1671589416585.png

Roms

Veteran
1671589759794.png

mRNA covid injections causing some recipients to experience drastic personality changes: WHY?

Roms

Veteran

EVERYONE who gets mRNA jabbed for covid suffers some degree of heart injury, study finds​

Roms

Veteran

VAERS Shows a 4070% Increase in Miscarriages and Stillbirths Since mRNA Roll-out​