What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

Roms

Veteran

HOSPITAL HOMICIDE: Newborn baby DIES from “huge blood clots” following pre-surgery transfusion of covid vaccine-tainted blood​

buzzmobile

Veteran
I saw the sentence below in the article and I thought to myself, "That's interesting", so I plugged it into the Google machine.
babies rarely, if ever, develop blood clots

The Duck says "Quack quack"

"murdered a newborn" I'll leave to you, @Roms.

Roms

Veteran
A member of the family’s church who is both unvaccinated and a blood type match donated the blood to Sacred Heart, which agreed to use it in the transfusion. However, when it came time to do the procedure, the hospital claims it “lost” the pure blood sample, after which staff members proceeded to give Baby Alex blood from the general pool.

Alex’s parents had specifically asked Sacred Heart not to give him blood from the general pool due to concerns about him suffering complications. They did it anyway, resulting in the formation of “huge blood clots” that ended up killing the child not long after the transfusion.

It should be noted that Alex’s family paid extra for Sacred Heart to put in place this special protocol, and went out of their way to get the exact blood they wanted and that he needed. In the end, hospital staff “lost” the blood, took the money, and effectively murdered the child with their malpractice.
Genocide and/or transhuman protocole

buzzmobile

Veteran

BudToaster

Veteran
there is no bottom to the evil ...

Amazingly, Sacred Heart is now trying to claim that Baby Alex never even existed. Staff members insist there are no records of him ever having been admitted there, despite plenty of evidence including photos, medical bills, and his death certificate.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
My mom has COVID. I have something but tested negative. Headache, congestion, runny nose, can't sleep, neck hurts. Tested negative. Teeth and jaw hurts.
Have 4 Covid shots. Would I have gotten it worse without the shots?

BudToaster

Veteran
you decide if covid is worse ...

There's also growing evidence suggesting the shots may dysregulate your immune system, which can have catastrophic public health consequences when given to masses of people. A study11 posted on the preprint server medRxiv, back in May 2021, found the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID jab "reprograms both adaptive and innate immune responses," causing immune depletion.

While the jab "induced effective humoral and cellular immunity against several SARS-CoV-2 variants," the shot "also modulated the production of inflammatory cytokines by innate immune cells upon stimulation with both specific (SARS-CoV-2) and nonspecific (viral, fungal and bacterial) stimuli."

People who were "fully vaccinated," having received two doses of the Pfizer shot, also produced significantly less interferon upon stimulation, which hampers vitally important innate immune responses.

In other words, we're looking at a horrible tradeoff. Even if you get some protection against SARS-CoV-2 and its variants, you're weakening your overall immune function, thereby opening the door wide to all sorts of other health problems, from bacterial, fungal and viral infections to cancer and autoimmunity.

and

While the idea that the FDA is actually part of the U.S. bioterrorism program may sound too incredible to be true, we see evidence of this kind of collusion in the "Pfizergate" trial.

Pfizer whistleblower Brook Jackson sued Pfizer for fraud, and in its motion to dismiss, Pfizer claimed that clinical trial data were not material or necessary to the FDA's decisions to grant EUA and approval of its product. The U.S. government formally endorsed Pfizer's motion, and hence its rationale for the motion to dismiss.

But just how can clinical trial data, including adverse event reports, be immaterial and unnecessary to the FDA's decision to authorize the shot for people of all ages? Is this not an admission — both by Pfizer and the U.S. government — that the FDA colluded with Pfizer to get the shots to market without regard for safety?

It appears the FDA — while charged with protecting public health — is actually protecting Big Pharma and the U.S. biowarfare program instead. This makes more sense when you realize that Pfizer and Moderna are part of the biowarfare program too. By protecting Pfizer's and Moderna's products and shielding them from scrutiny and critique, the FDA is protecting and preserving the U.S. biowarfare program as a whole.

and since you asked for my opinion, your symptoms sound to me like you are detoxifying your system.

BudToaster

Veteran
this is appropriate, from a christmas message:

Learn righteousness, and dread the avenging deities.
To tyrants others have their country sold,
Imposing foreign lords, for foreign gold;
Some have old laws repealed, new statutes made,
Not as the people pleased, but as they paid.
Æn., VI, 620-624

Roms

Veteran
They all did not die suddenly.

Of course man it's stupid to not understand that, good health good food good immunity is stronger than covid injection (stop to name it vaccine it isn't). But more doses you have and more lethal it is, understand the plan or ya need a drawing ?

Roms

Veteran
My mom has COVID. I have something but tested negative. Headache, congestion, runny nose, can't sleep, neck hurts. Tested negative. Teeth and jaw hurts.
Have 4 Covid shots. Would I have gotten it worse without the shots?

I would advice to file a complaint for deliberate poisoning, breach of trust etc

4 doses start to be really dangerous, need special natural medicine as antidote. Prior Vitamine C and D and artemisia annua, sylvestre pine etc, also antioxydant foods, spring water drink...

hang in there ... aerobics might help - just walk a couple miles a day and it will pass.

Take care, after 4 doses you must avoid too much exercise! Walking is great yes but not run! Yoga with respiration exercises is ideal too. Spiritual fight and prayers is also important, visualize divine light as a star (+) with deep respiration from nose to mouth. Also hug and embrace tall trees and love Nature as god.

Last edited:

BudToaster

Veteran
not necessarily ... there is a lot of placebo - as in ineffective mRNA - in the jab. eventually the LNP gets sweated out.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
The 'Rona death is near for me...if I don't make it poprocks and cosmicgiggle and switcher and armedoldhippy get all my kief and weed stuff, pipes etc.