What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

Roms

Veteran

CDC quietly confirms at least 118k Children & Young Adults have ‘Died Suddenly’ in the USA since the roll-out of the COVID Vaccines​

Capture.PNG

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Let's see how long it takes for neuralink to develop a military use.
they've been praying for breakthroughs enabling something like the capabilities from the movie "Firefox" with Eastwood. before it is over, aerial warfare will be between unmanned drone swarms/hypersonic craft directed by humans remotely but controlled in the minutiae by AI according to survival/success ratio protocols installed. humans onboard would only prevent the craft from performing needed maneuvers due to our physical fragility RE G forces.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

CDC quietly confirms at least 118k Children & Young Adults have ‘Died Suddenly’ in the USA since the roll-out of the COVID Vaccines​

View attachment 18787524

England isn't in the USA.

It's pretty easy to read what you post... you should try it.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they've been praying for breakthroughs enabling something like the capabilities from the movie "Firefox" with Eastwood. before it is over, aerial warfare will be between unmanned drone swarms/hypersonic craft directed by humans remotely but controlled in the minutiae by AI according to survival/success ratio protocols installed. humans onboard would only prevent the craft from performing needed maneuvers due to our physical fragility RE G forces.
Machines killing machines would be the ideal proxy war > no lose of human life. It would be similar to the warfare of the plains first nations, counting coup.

Roms

Veteran

A Case Report: Multifocal Necrotizing Encephalitis and Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination against COVID-19​

Roms

Veteran

The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.[3,6,57] We have witnessed a long list of unprecedented intrusions into medical practice, including attacks on medical experts, destruction of medical careers among doctors refusing to participate in killing their patients and a massive regimentation of health care, led by non-qualified individuals with enormous wealth, power and influence

Roms

Veteran

Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Mental Health and Brain Maturation in Adolescents: Implications for Analyzing Longitudinal Data​

Chi13

ICMag Donor
This was so important the scientist waited over 2 years and then released a book?

So is it an accidental leak, or a plot by the lizard shape shifters to kill humanity? I don't think it can be both. Or is this just another-sling-as-much-bullshit-as-possible-in-the-hope-that-some-sticks thread?

How's that genocide going? There's only 8 billion of us left, and population increasing.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Mental Health and Brain Maturation in Adolescents: Implications for Analyzing Longitudinal Data​

My take away is advanced brain age, possibly as a result of not being exposed to school blather. As a child, I grew up in isolation surrounded by books. When I began school in grade 8, I was much advanced educationally compared to other students but admittedly, I took a while to catch up with the moronic social bullshit.

Roms

Veteran
broc rasb cov.jpg

In the article below, we are told that a virus can stay for as long as a week on a vegetable or fruit, such as broccoli or raspberry.

The truth is that a virus can stay on anything for a while, depending on the surrounding humidity and heat.

The real intention here is to take advantage of people's general ignorance about viruses, to make them believe that eating broccoli and raspberries is dangerous. In fact, they chose one of the healthiest vegetables and fruits.

(...)

Know that a virus is a shell of fat and protein that encapsulates a piece of genetic code.

A virus is not alive. It doesn't attack people, it flies through the air when a person coughs or breathes.

Viruses are so small, one micron, that they cling to moisture particles in the air and fall to the ground.

In summer, when the temperature rises to 30 degrees celcius, the viruses melt. In summer, the air is humid, so they all quickly find themselves on the ground. In winter, the air is drier, especially in enclosed spaces, and viruses stay suspended in the air longer before falling.

A virus is like dust, it does not decide whether it will attack an unvaccinated and avoid a vaccinated. It is lifeless and without intelligence.

A virus is like a letter: the envelope of fat and protein is the envelope obviously, the genetic code is the message or the letter in the envelope. A letter does not post itself, someone has to transport and deliver it. So a virus is like a letter, it's inert and lifeless.

If you want to know more about viruses, search for "exosomes". Exosomes are viruses that the body produces to send messages around the body. A virus is an exosome that has come out of the body.

CONCLUSION
If you hadn't already understood, all means are good to reduce the world population. We are fed things that make us sick and age faster. And it's not because there are too many people on the planet, it's because we have reached a number of humans that they can no longer control. It's a big depopulation plan without people realizing it, through food, air fresheners, chemtrails, drugs... and also through stress! The stress ! You do not believe me !? Stop listening to mass media for three weeks, you'll feel better for sure. Stress kills!