What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
As it seems it stays in your upper airways and don't see more hospitalizations with the new variant Omnicron, which is now dominating.New increasing new cases every day.
Something else is going on and that is the increase in excess mortality.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the term "fucked" is gonna be replaced by the term "spiked". The fools who let foochie and gates jab them, have been "spiked".

Good luck. Now go get your semi-annual booster spike.

OK, we will.. The biggest issue I see is exactly what you are doing here. Why do you and others care so much that most are getting vaccinated? If what you and other anti vaxers think is true we will all be dead soon right :D.. The unjabed shall inherit the earth LMAO...

Three Berries

The latest conspiracy theory is that the White Hats released the engineered Omicron variant aa fast spreading, extremely contagious and relatively mild to give the word Herd Immunity. This while the US Army was secretly developing a universal kill all vax for the Coronas and flus.

How come Bidan, Fraudci and the Media did not know about this.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The latest conspiracy theory is that the White Hats released the engineered Omicron variant aa fast spreading, extremely contagious and relatively mild to give the word Herd Immunity. This while the US Army was secretly developing a universal kill all vax for the Coronas and flus.

How come Bidan, Fraudci and the Media did not know about this.

because it's more of the same bullshit? just a guess

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
because it's more of the same bullshit? just a guess

Why is this nonsense even allowed here? You have purposely un see half of it to keep your iq from going down. Some poor fool could read it and actually make decisions based on it. Even worse tell someone else or vote.

Three Berries

LOL it looks like the Omicron is for the Vaxed.....

I know for a fact I was exposed on Thanksgiving as two friends had to be hospitalized. Sat right next to them. The guy had to leave early he felt so bad. I had a very slight infection symptom of swollen glands in the throat two days earlier. Got my immune system pumped!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why is this nonsense even allowed here? You have purposely un see half of it to keep your iq from going down. Some poor fool could read it and actually make decisions based on it. Even worse tell someone else or vote.

blah blah blah,but muh free speech! you know,the karens would bitch and moan about it...and frankly,if your dumb enough to take health advice from a pot growing site you probably deserve to get sick....unless of course the advice is to smoke more pot,that's just science then!

h.h.

Veteran

Kind of discredits everything here.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I know for a fact I was exposed on Thanksgiving as two friends had to be hospitalized. Sat right next to them. The guy had to leave early he felt so bad. I had a very slight infection symptom of swollen glands in the throat two days earlier. Got my immune system pumped!

make sure to save enough energy to make the "wish i had gotten vaxxed" video in the hospital:biggrin:

h.h.

Veteran

You know 2 people. That cinches it. Never mind all the facts.

Three Berries

make sure to save enough energy to make the "wish i had gotten vaxxed" video in the hospital:biggrin:

LOL you wish right? I'm pretty sure I had two bouts last year about this time. But no way will I get tested. No contact tracing for me. What part of immune system don't you understand?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so according to your timeline you were symptomatic two days before you possibly exposed others?

Three Berries

It could be worse. One could be listening to Dr Fraduci and the CDC where they change their minds and recommendations almost on a weekly basis.

h.h.

Veteran
It could be worse. One could be listening to Dr Fraduci and the CDC where they change their minds and recommendations almost on a weekly basis.

Or one could just take something the quacks recommend . The good doctor and the CDC have updated the course as more knowledge is gained. Frankly I think you’re talking out of your backside. Somehow you think you’re an expert. Can I see your credentials?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
anyone that starts a post with "the latest conspiracy theory is" has already shown their disdain for reality & facts. and saying "Omicron is for the vaccinated" just further cements this. listening to someone like this is akin to getting advice on your marriage from the 3 time divorced asshole on the barstool next to you down at the pool hall, lol...🤣