What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Cuddles

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

The vaccine:
I only HOPE that the vaccine will protect me from getting seriously ill should I become infected inspite of all the measurements I´ve been taking. That is WHEN I finally manage to get it!!

Covid:

Who trusts a virus? Hell! The only virus I would like is the `good luck virus´ Lister had in Red Dwarf! (The other one would come in handy too sometimes I guess), lol :kiss:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Nothing but lies,lies,lies. The situation in this ICU:

<I spoke with these people and they weren’t sick at all, they felt fine but were told they had to stay there. >

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...lower-hospitals-lying-public-covid-can-prove/

Snider has provided his personal statement, documentary evidence, and clear data discrepancies that all suggest that hospitals are not telling the public the truth about the COVID pandemic.

“The real flu season in the hospital was always more serious than COVID has been,” Snider said. “Flu season in a hospital is very challenging, and even the tamest flu season in years past was still worse than COVID has been so far. The people who have been suffering and sadly dying are clearly people who are hundreds of pounds overweight, and people with multiple other comorbidities like stage 4 cancer. I’m not a Doctor, but the response and panic to this virus is clearly wildly disproportionate to reality.”

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
vaccines ARE working regardless of whether or not you admit it. one "ex-colleague said" is now evidence, lol. no one here has said that there were not breakthrough cases, give it a rest. you CAN'T know what long-term effects are overnight. it is not fucking possible, lay off of it. and no, you thinking/saying it is "illegal" does not MAKE it "illegal". what fucking planet do you live on anyway? good Lord...

Is this an advertisement? Breakthrough gives the virus the chance to change in a more virulent virus.

FYI normally it takes around appr. 15 years to develop a good vaccine.What now is happening is creating a virus with no ending and putting young adults at risk to devastating rare diseases.

Cannavore

Veteran
A friend just had breakthrough covid while vaccinated. He had the sniffles and minor symptoms, lost his sense of smell for a few days and is back to normal already. No virulent strain of the virus or none of that nonsense lol. Once again, the variants are coming from the unvaccinated.

dramamine

A friend just had breakthrough covid while vaccinated. He had the sniffles and minor symptoms, lost his sense of smell for a few days and is back to normal already. No virulent strain of the virus or none of that nonsense lol. Once again, the variants are coming from the unvaccinated.

Yes, and pesticide resistant mites come from organic gardeners.

Cannavore

Veteran
the virus replicates quicker in the unvaccinated, which leads to mutations (variants). it'll keep mutating in the unvaccinated until it reaches a point where the virus is unaffected by the C19 vaccine.

in other words, the idiots and the gullible are walking petri dishes threatening organized life on this planet.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Is this an advertisement? Breakthrough gives the virus the chance to change in a more virulent virus.

FYI normally it takes around appr. 15 years to develop a good vaccine.What now is happening is creating a virus with no ending and putting young adults at risk to devastating rare diseases.

oh, so you have already assumed that the vaccine will cause "devastating rare diseases" . got any evidence, or is this just something that "everyone KNOWS will happen." ? i'm glad that coming up with vaccines is getting a bit quicker than "15 years" these days, lol. exactly what about my statement gives you the idea that it is an "advertisement"? i'll wait while you whip up another nonsensical hallucination. take your time, i'm retired and not going anywhere anytime soon...ps- no youtube videos or self-appointed "experts" please.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
oh, so you have already assumed that the vaccine will cause "devastating rare diseases" . got any evidence, or is this just something that "everyone KNOWS will happen." ? i'm glad that coming up with vaccines is getting a bit quicker than "15 years" these days, lol. exactly what about my statement gives you the idea that it is an "advertisement"? i'll wait while you whip up another nonsensical hallucination. take your time, i'm retired and not going anywhere anytime soon...ps- no youtube videos or self-appointed "experts" please.

Guillaume Barré syndrome , Bell's Palsy , thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura as examples.

No hallucinogenic predictions, just facts and advocating these jabs like a madman, just looks like you're having stocks in the companies, who bringing these jabs in circulation.

How faster the better, yeah let's scip important research, we've have enough money in the pocket to deal with cases in court, well if that is the idea, be my guest to be a guinea pig.Like you said you've all the time, what is left then.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Yes, and pesticide resistant mites come from organic gardeners.

They come from growers who refuse to clean up all the way and perpetuate problems and make them stronger. In my opinion the trading of clones and people lack of desire to start clean and pheno hunt is the biggest thing making mites and other ailments harder to cure.

Cannavore

Veteran
"FOX 35 began investigating this on Thursday after Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino said that a man who had coronavirus but died in a motorcycle crash had been added to the COVID death data.

At the time, he said he had asked the state to remove it from its numbers, but he didn't know if it ever was.

After reporting on this Thursday and Friday, officials notified FOX 35 on Saturday that they verified the death is no longer being counted."

it was corrected in like 2 days lmao the mental gymnastics is unreal.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Guillaume Barré syndrome , Bell's Palsy , thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura as examples.

No hallucinogenic predictions, just facts and advocating these jabs like a madman, just looks like you're having stocks in the companies, who bringing these jabs in circulation.

How faster the better, yeah let's scip important research, we've have enough money in the pocket to deal with cases in court, well if that is the idea, be my guest to be a guinea pig.Like you said you've all the time, what is left then.

i had Bells Palsy twenty years ago, no Covid vaccine needed, thanks. you are blaming these admittedly rare occurrences on a vaccine? horseshit. why not on drinking water? we all drink water, that must be the cause of all the diseases! right? every disease you dig up happens regardless of whether or not you get vaccinated against a contagious disease. show me scientific data proving that being vaccinated causes these problems. i'll wait. no, i don't own stocks in any pharmaceutical companies, sorry. i wish i did! no research is being "scip"ed (skipped). you just do not get the fact that people were/are dying from a disease that did not have to, and the general consensus was to speed things up in order to save lives. even The Chump realized that, lol. guinea pig? LOL! i've already had my two shots, and will get a 3rd if offered. you HAVE no facts, merely poorly rationalized opinions ...