What's new

Holy grail Mr Nice.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got an Appalachian SS clone from a buddy for some projects. She is super nice. Def no skunk terps lol.

I did read Nevile himself says the HzC male is dead ..

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I did read Nevile himself says the HzC male is dead ..

Nevil had not been in Holland for a decade or more and started to believe the lies many anti Nevil/Mr nice fan boys were posting.

People have been posting and claiming all of Nevils plant were dead for over 2 decades now.

Nevil asked me if i thought the HzC was alive and after i told him Kashgari was a close friend of Shanti and he him self had seen it he then wanted the HzC back.

Nevil then went on to tell me Sinsi seeds had the HzC and a few others did to but didn't feel they kept it alive still.

Nevil was my friend but he was not always right.

I love how some in here pick what they want Nevil to be right on and argue and claim Nevil was wrong on every thing they dont want to be true.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Nevil had not been in Holland for a decade or more and started to believe the lies many anti Nevil/Mr nice fan boys were posting.

People have been posting and claiming all of Nevils plant were dead for over 2 decades now.

Nevil asked me if i thought the HzC was alive and after i told him Kashgari was a close friend of Shanti and he him self had seen it he then wanted the HzC back.

Nevil then went on to tell me Sinsi seeds had the HzC and a few others did to but didn't feel they kept it alive still.

Nevil was my friend but he was not always right.

I love how some in here pick what they want Nevil to be right on and argue and claim Nevil was wrong on every thing they dont want to be true.
Let sleeping dogs lie

RingtailCanyon

Let sleeping dogs lie
cannabiscastle-11.jpg

SUPER_HAZE

Thank you all for your opinion. Any opinion is well received without offending or insulting anyone.
Always with respect so that they don't close the thread as almost always happens with haze threads...
I don't know if Haze C is still alive but I wonder why Nevil didn't get more seeds from Sam.
Nevil knew how to breed and made great hybrids with less than 10 original haze plants.
Why don't I try to get hundreds of original haze seeds again and do a new search?
We live in a good time where there is tom hill haze, original haze and Old timers haze. We can create new and fantastic hybrids.
I want to see what is hidden in the seeds that Sam gave to Mad Mac. I hope that fire!

Yo Sammy

Veteran
The only person to have had there clones and genetics validated by Nevil as being his was Shanti dont forget that.
Not exactly.
There were others working Nevils clones prior to Shanti.
A5S1 was put out by Karma although only once and limited.
The only germinating plant out of old A5xMiracle Thai was male, the male parental of Bandaid #7 which pedigree is CBHzxA5/MT.
As far as my current understanding of CBHz pedigree my best guess would be it’s a NL#5 dominant Nevils Haze phenotype.
If Haze C would still be present it’s offspring would stand out, the fact that it doesn’t says it all.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, I brought out the big guns. I also have Karmas Bhz7XA5H I'm doing next. I've been interested in Neviles work on SuperSkunk and what he made with NL1 and ML..Ive been busy reading all his posts about these.
DSCN5122.JPG

Last edited:

Piff_cat

1668479753790.png

make that 4 times banned from mns! badge of honor. traced my ip thru a screenshot posted here. talk about doxxing...... all good rather spend time with vendettas then address the situation at hand. why do you guys resist showingi your customers parent plants and true pedigree information.. and on top of that insulting people who want to know about these haze plants. your entire website and forum is derived from shanti getting nevils genetics before he went home and yet you refuse to discuss or present them?? im not even saying haze C is dead but i am saying it is not used as a male parent in the current nevils haze or nl5 haze from mr nice. nev never got to use the haze C for grail obviously he wanted it. so either shanti refused him, shanti doesnt have it or both. ace, ojd, karma, yo sammy, doc d all done amazing work lately with access to the same "supposed " plants mns holds. and yet not one new line has been bred in decade. the only haze breeding work is done with the a.c. male which is only half haze. yes it definitly has some good progeny no doubt. but its not a cornerstone for a haze seed company. anything with skunk in it to me is not worth taking further. haze C could have been put to 100s of sativas by now. tons of new nevils haze configurations.l the power in these lines is the fabric of the very cannabis community nevil took part in. they are damn near religious relics at this point still head and shoulders over most new lines. tropical is the best place to go for true nl5 haze C hybrid and sativa breeding wtih extreme haze. tropical got a hold of some f2/f3 from original early 90s sensi release. tropical couldnt believe the diversity compared to todays line. all 12 to 14 week plants huge oily resinated haze phenos. similar in constitution sannies jackk. in addition they also found a 150 day extreme sativa pheno in the sensi nl5haze. it would only flower under 10/14 a transgressive phenotype with no nl5 flowered forever. this f3 female was put to a light green oldtimers haze male big resin and pollen socks created this amazing cultivar extreme haze. these pics are from your forum. this is what haze C progeny produces.

150 day female
1668480827724.png

examples of females in tropical nl5haze
1668481022047.png

1668481153983.png

1668481264023.png

1668481293229.png

1668481384210.png

We obtained this marvel hybrid through one of our most important sources, a great enthusiast and great entrepreneur of this international cannabis world. The package was named as NorthernLights#5xHaze F2 year 90-91. It is a hybrid created during the eighties by Nevil Schoenmakers through a complex search to develop a unique Sativa/Indica hybrid using the legendary Haze and NL#5 that he received from America. It quickly became the most demanded strain, which led it to fame as well as winning the first High Times Cannabis Cup which ended up forming a milestone in history and making it known worldwide by all old school smokers. All this supposed a radical change in the breeding proyects and in the consumption of this plant in the Amsterdam of the eighty and ninety decades.

We have been looking for new additions to our catalog for two years and at the beginning of 2018 during a test with these NL#5Haze believing that we were going to find plants with short flowering times like most seedbanks that currently offer it. But, we found a Sativa dominance hybrid between 90 and 120 days, in addition to the female over 150 days of flowering that was used to make the Extreme Haze hybrid. Very productive plants of robust bearing, forming large colas and some small lateral branches. Large buds finished with foxtails fully coated with resin. Soft discreet herbal and spices aroma, something that clearly contrasts with its incredible and remarkable powerful cerebral effect, psychedelic and from another planet, not suitable for novices and it is not recommended to mix with other substances. A plant for those looking for powerful effects without limits.

We present in a very limited way this hybrid that is currently under work. This old Sativa version from NorthernLights#5xHaze has already captivated our hearts and our brains with its intense effect. Right now we are taking the last steps to market it, but before that, we wanted to offer you the possibility of acquiring it directly and thus help to complete the study and reproduction.

Strain: NL5Haze'90
Strain Type: 50% Sativa - 50% Indica
Hybrid: NorthernLights#5 x Haze F5
Type: Regular seeds (male-female)
Flowering times: 12-16 weeks
Yield: High
Bouquet: Herbal and spicies
Effect: Intense cerebral high powerful longlasting effect without roof
Developed by: Nevil Schoenmakers (AUS), Charles (SP)
We obtained this marvel hybrid through one of our most important sources, a great enthusiast and great entrepreneur of this international cannabis world. The package was named as NorthernLights#5xHaze F2 year 90-91. It is a hybrid created during the eighties by Nevil Schoenmakers through a complex search to develop a unique Sativa/Indica hybrid using the legendary Haze and NL#5 that he received from America. It quickly became the most demanded strain, which led it to fame as well as winning the first High Times Cannabis Cup which ended up forming a milestone in history and making it known worldwide by all old school smokers. All this supposed a radical change in the breeding proyects and in the consumption of this plant in the Amsterdam of the eighty and ninety decades.

We have been looking for new additions to our catalog for two years and at the beginning of 2018 during a test with these NL#5Haze believing that we were going to find plants with short flowering times like most seedbanks that currently offer it. But, we found a Sativa dominance hybrid between 90 and 120 days, in addition to the female over 150 days of flowering that was used to make the Extreme Haze hybrid. Very productive plants of robust bearing, forming large colas and some small lateral branches. Large buds finished with foxtails fully coated with resin. Soft discreet herbal and spices aroma, something that clearly contrasts with its incredible and remarkable powerful cerebral effect, psychedelic and from another planet, not suitable for novices and it is not recommended to mix with other substances. A plant for those looking for powerful effects without limits.

We present in a very limited way this hybrid that is currently under work. This old Sativa version from NorthernLights#5xHaze has already captivated our hearts and our brains with its intense effect. Right now we are taking the last steps to market it, but before that, we wanted to offer you the possibility of acquiring it directly and thus help to complete the study and reproduction.
1668481811797.png

Strain: NL5Haze'90
Strain Type: 50% Sativa - 50% Indica
Hybrid: NorthernLights#5 x Haze F5
Type: Regular seeds (male-female)
Flowering times: 12-16 weeks
Yield: High
Bouquet: Herbal and spicies
Effect: Intense cerebral high powerful longlasting effect without roof
Developed by: Nevil Schoenmakers (AUS), Charles (SP)

1668481600792.png

During the last study we did with an old line of NorthermLights#5Haze by Sensi Seeds that we received from our UK source, a very curious individual appeared who did not show indica traits. This female began its flowering after 2 months of changing the photoperiod to 12/12, so it was decided to change to 10/14 to stimulate more flowering and coincide with the flowering of our precious male Old Timers Haze. Both specimens have shown to have a powerful and abundant flowering in short photoperiods that could turn it into a good Haze hybrid that can be grown indoors and outdoors. When crossing this impressive NL5Haze female extremly Haze with our male Oldtimers Haze, we hope to obtain a hybrid 95% sativa able to bloom even in indoors and in low light conditions. You can use techniques such as photoperiod 12/12 from seed, short photoperiods for flowering cycle, in addition to LST and other type of pruning to control its growth and stretch phase. Outdoor offers all its potential generating huge size plants and large productions. Soft aromas, sweet spices with noble woods with an intense cerebral effect and powerful buzzing, this hybrid produces a good amount of resin with very good glands caliber. During the three months of flowering that she need to reach maturity, the proportion of cannabinoids will increase exponentially making this lady a beast for inexperienced smokers. The Dutch Haze style was united to the Old Timers Haze style of the UK that will bring us all a delight for lovers of the extreme sativas of the 60s and 70s.
Strain: Extreme Haze
Strain Type:
95% Sativa - 5% Indica
Mother:
NorthernLights#5Haze F3 - Extreme Haze pheno
Father:
Old Timers Haze - green light cut
Type:
Regular seeds (male-female)
Flowering times:
13-15 weeks
Yield:
Medium
Bouquet:
Sweet spices with noble woods
Effect:
Intense cerebral and powerful buzzing effect
Developed by:
Nevil S. (A), Oldtimers (UK), Maxi HdB (IT), Charles ( SP )

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Not exactly.
There were others working Nevils clones prior to Shanti.
A5S1 was put out by Karma although only once and limited.
The only germinating plant out of old A5xMiracle Thai was male, the male parental of Bandaid #7 which pedigree is CBHzxA5/MT.
As far as my current understanding of CBHz pedigree my best guess would be it’s a NL#5 dominant Nevils Haze phenotype.
If Haze C would still be present it’s offspring would stand out, the fact that it doesn’t says it all.

Lets not bring Karma into this Sammy.

The only person Nevil ever validated as having his plants and seed was Shanti that is a fact.

When i asked Nevil about the set clones he told me that he had samples of the clones sent to him did you know that ? and After trying them Nevil said they had ether lost their spark or were not the clones he selected and he no longer wanted them.

This can be verified by a few people.

Nevil worked alone when it came to breeding Sammy.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Most of you say the same story over the years genetics are lost bla,bla....then I come here buy few Sensi's pack and without problem I found fire plants and keeper plant which is 100% in league with any old haze cut...In my eyes even better.
Or maybe that what I tried in D****g wasnt grown right....
My friend from feminised bubblegum seeds found without problem plant that is close to famous BOG bubble...

This is just stupid talk from MR Nice forum and thats....all.

Nevile sold all his library to Sensi's and by growing Sensi's gear Its unchanged from beggining....and thats all.

Why should anybody grow fake lines....cuz Sensi sell regs the way they used to be in early 90's.

All of you so called experts for haze lines are just fooles foled by marketing from Shanti and thats all....

Just look my picture of Jack herer....its almost like show me that you grow real Jack without telling me its real Jack....

Grow up boiz...and wash your brainz out of fake marketing scum....

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
723.jpg

Genetics are lost ???

Only haze C....

Only Shanti....

🤣🤣🤣🤣

This cut looks more old than those old cuts....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Irony aside, I don't understand why not accepting the option that the HzC male is dead, he is a living being ....
Or do you really think he's alive because your seedmaker told you so?
You should be more concerned about the PM on your plants than concerned on what Shanti or others are doing Willy.

Latest posts

Latest posts