What's new

Hobby Growing with Friends

G

Guyute54

hieagle420 said:
a update on the Gtards all 4 are female.. guess it time to germ more Gtard and hope for a male.. most people wouldnt complain about not having males,but damn this is the 2nd grow from my seeds that no males have been found.. and they arent femmed beans... lol guess i shouldnt complain too much.. hope the seeds i sent out all turn female for you all.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

That would be sweet! I'll let you know the ratio as I have I think 8 different ones going ATM just started sexing a few things so I should know the count within a few weeks. I guees that would suck for you though if your trying to breed with them. Maybee you could use collodial silver to make one herm for pollen. I've read a few threads were people done that and didn't have any herm's in the offspring. But to me I think I would use that as the last possible method.

killabrown420

outame, you would love it down here...perfect weather to grow in right now. i was down in a remote part of costa and was asking around for mota, well this guy didn´t have anything dried, but he took us to his house and showed us the plant he was getting ready to harvest soon. i ended up giving him some sour diesel seeds and wished him well. he is going to be stoked when he grows out what i gave him. its way heavier than the stuff they call crippy down here...man the whole town is going to be getting clones off this guy soon..haha

G

guest5703

Damn killa I need to pick up on some crippy lol!!!

And if they call the crappy crippy, then what will they call your D!!?? :bashhead: haha hope your doing well bro! PEACE

Last edited:

killabrown420

Hey guys, happy belated 4-20...I almost didn't even smoke that day until late in the afternoon I went to an internet cafe and saw the date on the computer... so we all pitched in and bought some caheta and smoked a couple fattys in celebration. It was nothing like last years lung assault, or was that two years ago hieagle I don't remember much...haha :bashhead:

I am down to less than a month here and I honestly don't miss home at all. Besides my jardin there is not much else I wish I had or was around down here. I do miss my 2 ft. Jerome Baker, but I've been using a gravity bong made with a spirally seashell as the bowl...it works perfectly, and conserves my smoking to a minimum. I guess I have to come back to reality soon, the big black box is out of commission, all that is left are the seeds I made, I'm pretty sure my jardin's keeper put everything into budding anticipating us moving out of our house, which is whats going to happen when I come back. I don't know when I'll be growing again but chances are it'll be later than sooner. I might move out to cali this fall and work on getting to Indo the following summer. I'm living "the endless summer" right now and I don't want to stop...

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
White Domina & Romulan

White Domina & Romulan

hieagle420 said:
Phil-- damn bro looks great.. that HPK looks great.. wonderful smoke that kush smell stays in the room after you smoke it for hours... LOL

Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

I wish i still had hpk I forgot to make a cutting b4 i flowered it...oh well live n learn. here's my White Domina & Romulan harvest.....Hope this helps. :spank:

^^^^^White Domina

^^^^^^Romulan

both were grown in a big Tron & guesstimation on the yield are 3 to 4 oz's per plant not too bad for my mswc/tron system.... :spank:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
killabrown420 said:
Hey guys, happy belated 4-20...I almost didn't even smoke that day until late in the afternoon I went to an internet cafe and saw the date on the computer... so we all pitched in and bought some caheta and smoked a couple fattys in celebration. It was nothing like last years lung assault, or was that two years ago hieagle I don't remember much...haha :bashhead:

I am down to less than a month here and I honestly don't miss home at all. Besides my jardin there is not much else I wish I had or was around down here. I do miss my 2 ft. Jerome Baker, but I've been using a gravity bong made with a spirally seashell as the bowl...it works perfectly, and conserves my smoking to a minimum. I guess I have to come back to reality soon, the big black box is out of commission, all that is left are the seeds I made, I'm pretty sure my jardin's keeper put everything into budding anticipating us moving out of our house, which is whats going to happen when I come back. I don't know when I'll be growing again but chances are it'll be later than sooner. I might move out to cali this fall and work on getting to Indo the following summer. I'm living "the endless summer" right now and I don't want to stop...

that was last year killa. :bashhead: :joint: .. when you get state side let me know.. my buddy and i probley ride up sometime in july if you will be around..

heres a update on the GTards they are 2 weeks in flower.. here are some pics last week.. i get some later this week.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

G

one 400w, a couple of months, and a couple of jars. Thanks to those who made this work. I am anticipating this thread being fired back up soon.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
phil- damn nice yield from your tron.. look dank too..

Excelatit- nice looking stash.. whats in the jars??

Outame-- damn nice bushes.. cant wait to see them in flower..

here a update on the GTards.. #2 turned out male threw a couple of white hairs and then straight up nuts.. pulled it out of the chamber.. didnt want to take a chance with the pollen from it.. have it outside and well see what happens to it..
check out how much teh Gtards look like the mom..

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
hieagle420 said:
phil- damn nice yield from your tron.. look dank too..
the more i see, the more i agree. dude grows it up proppa. :) do tell phil :bongsmi: i want to hear it for inspiration to get the greenhouse in shape cuz my jars are fuckin wiped out kief bottom coatings nall :cry:
i dont mind smoking the regs though because at 500 an oz retail these fuckers can suck it while i wait for my own meds :)
:rant: .... lol......def' show us what ya got brotha!

here a update on the GTards.. #2 turned out male threw a couple of white hairs and then straight up nuts.. pulled it out of the chamber.. didnt want to take a chance with the pollen from it.. have it outside and well see what happens to it..
its gonna make even more nanners? :rasta: heh. sorry to hear it HIE.
s'cuse my ignorance but whats the gtard consist of genetics wise anyway?
i find most these 'elite' cuts are bullsit to use for 'breedin' and constantly waste our time cuz of shit like what happened to u here :badday:
whatever tho. sometimes its worthi t to gin a new unique flavor u never had before if u find a keeper right? :) be good man. hope all is doin well otherwise on your ndm
n stay safe>>>>as always :wink:
oh hey i just wanted to also say cuz almost forgot the reaso n i posted here in the 1st place :biglaugh:
the hermie outside should be cut down n replaced with a plant that u can actually enjoy smokin in the end, i used to stick useless herms and males out in the back lot as ripper-bait but no more. fuck that,,
if they dont end up snatchin em, u can end up with some bonus buds ta boot :)
banana weed is seedfulled and nasty IMHO :( but hey, thats me bro.
its yer call, mo :) :) i know u do da right thing by the ladies always :canabis:

it shows :joint:

be good! :wave:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
wheres steelers bee at? :eek: just realizin i havent heard from him in months!
hope the diaper days are long gone and terrible twos/toddler time is in effect. a man gets to sleep a lil bit more often when the dryin n screamin times is over hehe

if yer watchin, M, hope all is doinok bro n we miss ya. stay up n know we havent forgotten bout ya :D

shout outs to kilabrown too...miss seein all yer delights from the knockout indicas to the hazenesses :)
we just threw a few great white sharks in the water man! any new work or comments to share on that one?
hit us up here if u see this, homes :dance: ciao!

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
whats that a 400w hps O2?
i could see a scrog totally makin that grow full potential.
maybe i speak to soon.
i dunno what yer growin.
some strains make phattys all the way to the base of stalk,
so i could be way off! either way, keep us posted :) be well :canabis:
outame 2 said:
little stretch going on...

killabrown420

Hey guys, :wave: Im enjoying my last days in costa rica, getting ready for the real world again. E, I dont have anything going these days, so no new pics. It will be some time before I get setup again...my big black box is no longer in action, she was retired last month as my buddy took all the keepers I had and flowered them all out as we were forced to move from our location. So all I have to start with when I get back are some beaners that either I or Hieagle made using elites. From what Ive seen from the ppl I sent beaners to alot of the sour diesel crosses have been pretty dependable. I think it really comes down to the male pollen that is used. The SD IBL is sposed to be a good line to breed with...and before I came here I knocked up a few elites, including the shark, with some Deep Chunk pollen, from Guyute...Thats another one ive read about being a good baby daddy.
We will see soon enough. Guys I will post much more as soon as I get back home and settled, take care everyone

outame 2

killa,my mentor...been playing with things since you been gone,been learning a lot more than I ever thought my mind would hold.anxiously awaiting your return...

outame 2

ok,had to readjust the lighting,and now I just wait.Killa,here is a buddies grow of the Dabney x SD...new gallon of bloom tuesday,been doing his on a shoestring budget till now...

G

Guyute54

Hey guys hope everyone is doing good. Just wanted to stop by and say that with the PTK crosses I have only found one male and that was from a Purple Tar. Other than that I got 1 Purple tar, 2 Green Tars, and 3 Space Tar femalles. I also have 3 Trainwreck X SD IBL's females. I'll get some pics up when they grow u a little more.

Nice harvest Phil

Everything is looking great in that Grow room HE How the G-tards coming along?

Otame those are going to be some big girls they look great.

Nice Harvest EAI hope everything is well with you.

Hey Killa bummer your trips almost over. So the pollen was still viable? I was hoping I did everything right to keep it good.

And HIGH to everyone else.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
ethereal-- it isnt a hermi.. just showed a couple of white hairs before i put it in flower.. then all it produced was male pods.. had her outside but my dumb ass let him dry out and die.. damn it.. oh well more beans to pop..

outame-- wath you got in flower some nice looking bushes..

Hella Fella-- was up bro long time no see.. what you got good going on..

guyute-sounds good.. you gonna use that male to hit up some others..

here some updated pics of the Chamber.. the Gtards are coming along nicely.. Keep IT Green and Stay Safe..HE

Latest posts

Latest posts