What's new

Hobby Growing with Friends

G

Gtotoys

Hi- looking great man. :jump:
~0~ Same to you amio' , looking juicy. :spank:

Getting ready to start ordering all my gear, light's etc... house is almost done. Do any of you have any rec's as to online stores?

I've always used discount hydro. Just wondering if there is a better/cheaper site out there that you know of.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Gtotoys said:
Hi- looking great man. :jump:
~0~ Same to you amio' , looking juicy. :spank:

Getting ready to start ordering all my gear, light's etc... house is almost done. Do any of you have any rec's as to online stores?

I've always used discount hydro. Just wondering if there is a better/cheaper site out there that you know of.

Sup Bro.. if you need cool tubes get them from MDhydro.com at $59 a piece you cant beat em.. also try waterbabysindoor.com

holla at me when you get set up.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

G

guest5703

TANGERINE TAR!!! Smells like Tangerines, and she is stoney, I am digging her so far!! I know to be honest she needed a week or two more but she was fully flushed and I didn't wanna get mold in my humidity high box....Anyways She still reeks of Tangerines when she is dry, the taste is good, strong chronic but I need to cure her to get a more Tangerine taste I'm sure. Yea I am yawning right now and it's 11am haha. I smoked like three bowls of her, shes good!

Hope your all doing well! PEACE

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Looking great Cali-- almost looks like the mother.. hope she does ya good.. did you get any clones from her b4 flower?? Keep IT Green and Stay Safe..HE

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Hmm been awhile since I visited this thread.....looks like things are growing right along! HE those tards are looking more PTK ish in veg.....going to look and see what pics of the family I may have and post them real quick!

Last edited:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Some of HE's PTK crosses!

Some of HE's PTK crosses!

OGxPTK

Green Crack xPTK

LA Pure KushxPTK

My fav OGxPTK pic, this one is SUPER fast growing and has a dank smell. Hollow stems aswell. Had cut some males or so I thought back earlie in the year. Preflowers looked maleish. And they were alot bigger than everything else. But come to find out..one of those was a female :jump: So she is super duper fast in veg. All of these 70 or so PTK crosses are now 4 footers awaiting there homes!

And lastly the daddy....

Peace and safety to all!

G

guest5703

I heard hindu killer was a 'turd burgular'.

Not sure what you meant by that, but I was going to ask Hindu Killer about those beans, who did those crosses for ya they sounds awesome!!! in growing Tangerine HazeX PTK I can say that I think the PTK is a more of a yielder, and a possibly a long strain but your LAPKXPTK sounds super dank!!! I am looking forward to that bro, keep it up can't wait for budshots!!! PEACE

Hindu Killer

Veteran
A friend done the crosses Cali. And Idd...whats that supposed to mean?? Im not for any drama...please keep the karma smooth!

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
caligreen said:
Not sure what you meant by that, but I was going to ask Hindu Killer about those beans, who did those crosses for ya they sounds awesome!!! in growing Tangerine HazeX PTK I can say that I think the PTK is a more of a yielder, and a possibly a long strain but your LAPKXPTK sounds super dank!!! I am looking forward to that bro, keep it up can't wait for budshots!!! PEACE

HEHE i did CALI... still got some of them left to go thru and do some BX

HK-- yeah i figured teh OG XPTK would be one of teh vigorous ones... i sur teh Tangerine Tar should be no slacker there either.. the THaze mom explose in veg so does the OG..

Here some dry shots of teh Gtard#1 best yielder outta teh 3.. all smoked up .. cant wait to run these again.. Keep IT Green and Stay Safe..HE

G

guest5703

Yo yo HIE I thought you did bro, why'd I even ask ;) haah. Dude that Tangerine Tar girl I kept her for a mom and also gave many clones out to friends around my parts. One buddy is growing 3 4ft bushes of TT in FF soil under one 1k!!!! He also has two more small buches, but when I saw them they were about 4 ft tall and done stretching, two weeks into flower and the fan leaves were the biggest I've ever actually seen in person. I knew she had big fans, but SHIT under a 1k and heavily watered growing freely, he didn't top anything, he didn't train anything, they are just straight up little trees and they are yield fat for him! Anyway HAPPY 4th OF JULY EVERYONE, PEACE

EDIT-a friends cousin came out from North Carolina, Made me think of you HIE and Killa too, Peace guys

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Yeah He the TT looks to be a nice plant. Well done Cali. I saved the TT and Space Tar for next season. Looks as though the TT could finish outside. And Guyutes space tar is apparently a resin machine in veg. There are going to be lots of keepers in these seeds. I do reminber how very tasty and special the T-Haze was.....never smoked any thing like it. One of these days Ill make my ID set up...and start showing you cats how its done...........

Frogger

hi guys not much new with me trying to get back in the game but all of a sudden I'm the killer of seeds?? if i touch them they die :nono: :badday:
using the paper towel method :nono:

Last edited:

2buds

I use the 24hour soak in distilled water method then into a nice WARM wet peat pellet. After cloning for over 2 years, I too had to remember how to germ some seeds. Funny how you never really forget how to ride the bicycle, but after many years, you start out wobbly till you get going.

killa, watch the m-box man

I got pics coming of a cross I was gifted, (wink wink, sample in there) Mr.Nice x SD(IBL) I believe was what it was labeled. Haven't smoked it yet but she is looking real good. Giving her a few more days to tighten up.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
outame 2 said:
some sweet tooth from a friend....anyone got beans of the TT girl?

yeah out i still got some of them beans.. gonna make a BX to TangerineHaze with the Tangerine TAr male i have found.. holla at me.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

Frogger

well i finally got some seeds to grow. out ofa free 5 pack of haze+skunk 1
out of 5 i got 3 to make it! :jump: next up aurora indica. :joint:

G

guest5703

Yo phil was that the HPK in those last shots??? She looks damn good and I am super stoked about her still. Just cut her down today at 54 days, still lots of white hairs but shell do. I apologize I never got to thank you properly, I assume when you move I can help you out still if you want. PM me and I will try to get my shit together so when you move I can help you out with some genetics ;)