What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

High Blood Pressure - Silent Killer

spacemanj

Garlic is nice. :)

Guess, 2L of Pepsi a day for more than 2 decades isn't healthy. :hide:
Will probably take a 1,000 gallons of water to flush it all out.
Eating streamed veggies now.

Note: I wish Governments would force a 20% salt & sugar reduction on all food manufacturers.
Good idea brother, glad you're taking initiative for your own health. You've already done the hardest part.

Legalcdn

Denmark had a sugar tax but eventually politics removed it.

Look to use kosher salt or Himalayan salt (iodine free) and mindful of salt in procrssed foods.

moose eater

Note: I wish Governments would force a 20% salt & sugar reduction on all food manufacturers.
Saw an elder Yupik woman speak maybe 30 years ago or so at a conference in Anchorage.. She said the three (white) devils brought by the white man were salt, sugar and cocaine.

I took offense at good clean cocaine being included, but it was her show. :)

I don't drink many sodas, not even diet, but I feel somewhat similar about Coca Cola as I do about bug dope/spray. Anything that makes plastic melt in your hand or removes paint from your car, probably isn't good for you to put on or in your body. :)

RobFromTX

A 20% reduction on sugar and salt is just nosing into peoples business. Its all about self control and to a lesser extent genetics.Ive been reading some good things about calorie restriction, especially from centenarians. But who really wants to live that long

led05

Chasing The Present

Yeah I was sensing a Pepsi Addict !

I knew a guy like you once, loved his Pepsi! Drank even more than that daily, cut out Pepsi alone and nothing else, dropped 60lbs that year….

Your water needs to be balanced, not with shit like Gatorade (tons of sugar) but when I’m outside working in sun all day I’ll have a couple cups with this added too so I don’t unbalance my key salts at least… A lot of people lack Ca & Mg in their diets for example, both critical to heart health

IMG_0067.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
A 20% reduction on sugar and salt is just nosing into peoples business. It’s all about self control and to a lesser extent genetics.Ive been reading some good things about calorie restriction, especially from centenarians. But who really wants to live that long
I agree with you - Haha - & I do - I’ve got shit to do & things to see in my kids life & their kids one day, hopefully! AND especially if I’m healthy most the way up to it…. When I see people in their 30’s & 40’s struggling to walk up stairs, or the 20’s year old delivery guys struggling & out of breath doing their jobs while I help them carry their load it makes me sad….

It’s not just about living long, it’s about quality of life living up to and through your 60’s / 70’s / 80’s…. All the while enjoying & feeling good during it, hobbies help big time, farming is about as good of one as a person can get AND it’s ingrained within us for millennium

Last edited:

eastcoastjoe

I imagine there must be others in here suffering from High Blood Pressure (aka Silent Killer).
I woke up about a week ago feeling ill and went to the Hospital. They tested my BP and it
was higher than ever at 180/110. Last year, it was much lower so I know I may drop dead if
it doesn't go down. I got tired after 6+ hours of waiting to see a Doctor and left.

I read the following online. :frown:

I don't have a Doctor anymore and hate waiting to see Big Pharma dummies
whose only advise it to take pills which eventually mess up everything.

So the question is have any of You reduced High Blood Pressure naturally and how?

Cheers.

I’ve been using a few supplements to lower my blood pressure naturally. have been for years. If interested i can share what’s working for me

eastcoastjoe

I'm using a bunch of tablets now.
  1. Multivitamin
  2. Vitamin B12
  3. Calcium & Magnesium
  4. Potassium Citrate.

I don’t think any of those will have any effect on blood pressure. I would strongly consider these 3 products. I take them in place of BP medication.

L-arginine
Bromelain
Quercetin

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I think one of the real evils that we eat is processed foods. I am as guilty as anyone but of late I am trying to steer clear when possible. But then there is bacon. :oops:
Processed foods are inflammatory. Synthetics (additives, flavors, aromas, colors) are inflammatory. Bacon is delicious! Aaaand inflammatory (for ALL blood types).

Between inflammation and dehydration, our hospitals and care facilities are full in America.

Latest posts

Latest posts