What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

arsekick

This one for starters

"'Natural variability' could help explain record-breaking temperatures​

Scientists do not yet know why sea surface temperatures have risen so dramatically, but it's thought the El Niño weather pattern, which can cause spikes in global temperatures, likely played a part.
"I wouldn't panic about it right now," Bill Hare, director of global think tank Climate Analytics, told SBS News."

"He said some years were warmer than the long-term temperature trend, and others were cooler, and the natural variability in the climate system appeared to be "quite big".

Other factors such as reduced air pollution could also have played a part."

"The ‘extraordinary’ record-breaking data that has climate experts baffled"​

Baffled is the right word, they don't have a clue.
Its a made up problem with a trillion $ cure, that according to the IPCC figures would if the globe went net zero tomorrow only drop the global temp by .09c, no one would even notice, just like no one has noticed the supposed 1c rise in global temps over the last 180 ? years.

Wonder what the margin of error would be over that time

Dime

I read somehwere actual documented climate recording started in 1927 . I don't know how many years it takes to come up with establishing positive climate change but we haven't hit 100 years yet,maybe someone else does?

igrowone

Veteran
I read somehwere actual documented climate recording started in 1927 . I don't know how many years it takes to come up with establishing positive climate change but we haven't hit 100 years yet,maybe someone else does?
those numbers are just part of the story, it's the surrogate temps from millions of years of climate
some have very skeptical views on that data, but that is the data that has led to the warming predictions

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
interesting thought, so i looked up some google
at the scrips pier they have been taking the ocean water temp the same way for 100y
https://www.kpbs.org/news/midday-ed...iego-researcher-mark-100-years-temperature-ta
so they said the ocean water temp has risen, but it seems nominal

Dime

I'm sure in the over 4 billion years the earth has been around(if the estimate is accurate) the climate has changed many times. We already know there have been 5 ice ages,the first one lasted 300 million years.I think it always will change ,imo pollution is the issue and using too many resources is depleting the planet ,if we caused climate change then what caused the ice covered planet to melt?Maybe whatever did will always change it?I know we are fing up the planet but I'm not sold on humans having the ability to change it though in any direction in such a short time.

Marla1337

Maybe accept the 97% of scientific evidence that you don't understand or are to ignorant to read to be true!
Sorry I forgot that your a phd in climate science! Maybe you should put up a counter argument. Or just dribble shit like the last 7 pages! 😉🤡
Bro there are nearly 9.000.000.000 People on this Planet. Why are goverments ignoring this issue ? Tell me

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I'm sure in the over 4 billion years the earth has been around(if the estimate is accurate) the climate has changed many times. We already know there have been 5 ice ages,the first one lasted 300 million years.I think it always will change ,imo pollution is the issue and using too many resources is depleting the planet ,if we caused climate change then what caused the ice covered planet to melt?Maybe whatever did will always change it?I know we are fing up the planet but I'm not sold on humans having the ability to change it though in any direction in such a short time.
right, would they rather see the water temp dropping?
the temp will never beits never just right, but in the meantime lets milk the f' out of it

im still looking for the pics but i saw what "prehistoric san diego" used to look like
it a was series of islands in a shallow sea, crazy right!
ive seen the evidence of this and find cool shells in the desert and inland valleys on my walks all the time

Last edited:

Porky82

right, would they rather see the water temp dropping?
the temp will never beits never just right, but in the meantime lets milk the f' out of it

im still looking for the pics but i saw what "prehistoric san diego" used to look like
it a was series of islands in a shallow sea, crazy right!
ive seen the evidence of this and find cool shells in the desert and inland valleys on my walks all the time
What a nice little echo chamber you 2 have formed!! 🤣

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
What a nice little echo chamber you 2 have formed!! 🤣
right! tell us all about geology @Porky82
i dont know where you live but its been that way since the beginning of time, right?
are there rainbows and ponies there too?

so were just going to dodge the questions about your skills?
you know...
skills

Porky82

right! tell us all about geology @Porky82
i dont know where you live but its been that way since the beginning of time, right?
are there rainbows and ponies there too?

so were just going to dodge the questions about your skills?
you know...
skills

Here's a link for you to educate yourself on geology you clown!! 🤣🤡

Latest posts

Latest posts