What's new

Have you looked at the North Pole lately?

Porky82

So do you know who James Taylor is and what the Spark institute is?? I'll bet you don't. It's a paid propaganda conservative think tank. It's clear why your such and idiot now. 🤣
Here's another article from this conservative parasite!!
Maybe you should listen to yourself and do some fact checking yourself you clown!! 🤣🤡

Porky82

Porky your posts are like your grows,very amateurish
right on @Porky82

but its all organic right, and outdoors using that big grow light in the sky
Do either of you actually grow plants or you just hang around weed sites looking at other people's grows?? 🤣
Talking utter shit seems to all you 2 are good at!
How about you both post some pic of your epic cultivation skills in my thread.
Love to see some of ya work because if yous grow like you post they will be pathetic little things I'll bet!!
Actually I'll bet neither of you have ever grow a plant in ya miserable lives!! 🤣

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Do either of you actually grow plants or you just hang around weed sites looking at other people's grows?? 🤣
Love to see some of ya work because if yous grow like you post they will be pathetic little things I'll bet!!
Actually I'll bet neither of you have ever grow a plant in ya miserable lives!! 🤣
hahhah, look at mr soft hands growing a set here
if you click on my name and go to media, you can see
and thats not half the shit i have grown
would you like me to post pics of rooms? i only wish i had pics of the outdoor hauls i used to pull down

/see how easy it is to answer a question straight up if you arent full of shit
im still waiting to hear about your education background, investing skillz and all the other manly outdoorsy stuff you do

Last edited:

Dime

Obviously not up to your caliber ,my miserable life hasn't got your big green thumb but I have a few on my oil free pc..

Attachments

• 20180819_124751_Burst07.jpg
    20180819_124751_Burst07.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 9
  • 20180903_122849.jpg
    20180903_122849.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 16
  • 20200929_182436.jpg
    20200929_182436.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
  • 20230304_231227w.jpg
    20230304_231227w.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 20190309_184857.jpg
    20190309_184857.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
  • 20200924_131214 (2).jpg
    20200924_131214 (2).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
  • 20201018_125928 (4).jpg
    20201018_125928 (4).jpg
    426.4 KB · Views: 15
  • ak veg1.jpg
    ak veg1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • cid_938.jpg
    cid_938.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 9

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Obviously not up to your caliber ,my miserable life hasn't got your big green thumb but I have a few on my oil free pc..
woowie zowie! nice grows
some of those outdoor plants look monster, but just to be sure i need to see @Porky82 s hand in the pic for scale!
ak was a great strain and i bet i still have some old school nirvana ak someplace
i prefer a steam powered pc, but they tend to run out of spunk near the end of th.......

Last edited:

Porky82

im still waiting to hear about your education background, investing skillz and all the other manly outdoorsy shit you do
[/QUOTE]
I don't need to lie like you! 🤡🤣

Porky82

Good to see you can't read properly. This thread doesn't need photos of your plants but hay you can't stay on topic.

Not that give 2 fucks about your plants! 🤣
Good to see you felt threatened enough by your stupid posts you had to critique my grows instead of staying on topic! 🤣
Capitalism has served you well I see by the state of your house and yard. Do own a lawn mower? 🤔

Dime

Good to see you can't read properly. This thread doesn't need photos of your plants but hay you can't stay on topic.

Not that give 2 fucks about your plants! 🤣
Good to see you felt threatened enough by your stupid posts you had to critique my grows instead of staying on topic! 🤣
Capitalism has served you well I see by the state of your house and yard. Do own a lawn mower? 🤔
"Actually I'll bet neither of you have ever grow a plant in ya miserable lives!!" It's an old farm house with 230 acres you half a retard.no liens,should be ok for retirement. How about you pork,you almost ready to leave the nest,give mom and dad a break?. Yes I own a Kubota diesel,not electric. Hows that qp you harvest,is it auto too? ?

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
im still waiting to hear about your education background, investing skillz and all the other manly outdoorsy shit you do
I don't need to lie like you! 🤡🤣
[/QUOTE]
i dont want you to lie either @Porky82

did you graduate high school? what are your qualifications in anything besides being a clown
/love your little selfie you post when you respond, smart shit
tell me anything about anything here now man, seriously
but im sure you have another stupid link to post

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Gee Porky, I'm on your side but you make it hard. :LOL: Maybe a decade arguing with kickarse/pedro has taken its toll. I get that. Been there myself but these are respected growers and long time members.
:watchplant:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Gee Porky, I'm on your side but you make it hard. :LOL: Maybe a decade arguing with kickarse/pedro has taken its toll. I get that. Been there myself but these are respected growers and long time members.
:watchplant:
right, the point of this whole thread was the climate and he is doing the bare minimum at best
plus he is a chump posting his clown face selfie and waving his finger at the rest of us
i just wish he could shoot straight for once
we are all in this together

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts