What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Seems like we agree on some things but not others. But that is just how it goes. I usually flower every female I get if I'm popping the seeds to hunt though them. I think its silly to act like I some how know beforehand. As if im a magic genie with an all seeing crystal ball. But thats just my opinion after 30yrs.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems like we agree on some things but not others. But that is just how it goes. I usually flower every female I get if I'm popping the seeds to hunt though them. I think its silly to act like I some how know beforehand. As if im a magic genie with an all seeing crystal ball. But thats just my opinion after 30yrs.
It's a plant. It's not hard picking the expressions you prefer. Everyone I know does this. No magic needed lol. If you're growing small numbers it's gonna take longer. I've been growing since 1970. Having that experience is invaluable.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Cool. I was agreeing with your post originally. So im not sure whats up with the, "I know more than you" crap. What you are doing is an educated guess. Nothing more. And you are probably wrong a lot. But how would you know if you scrap the plants before you flower them. You have no way at all to know if they were amazing. I get you have been growing since 1970, but ive been doing it for 30 yrs, so I'm no noob with little experience. So rain that shit in.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool. I was agreeing with your post originally. So im not sure whats up with the, "I know more than you" crap. What you are doing is an educated guess. Nothing more. And you are probably wrong a lot. But how would you know if you scrap the plants before you flower them. You have no way at all to know if they were amazing. I get you have been growing since 1970, but ive been doing it for 30 yrs, so I'm no noob with little experience. So rain that shit in.

You kids always have issues when older growers post about their experiences. You become hostile to it. After that I got no time for that so go find others to play games with. What I do is not to make you happy. I said zero about knowing more than you. Everything I do is based on experience. IMO It's one of the most important things about growing quality cannabis. Breeding plants is all about selecting for traits. I have nothing else I can help you with.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Destiny x Sowahh at 73 days. She will be done in 75-80 days. This pheno looks like Destiny but with Sour Diesel terps.
DSCN1544.JPG
DSCN1546.JPG

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Veteran
Your FlashBang looks badass, Hammer. I'd definitely like to see you cross that up and that DMT hybrid.

Steele

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your FlashBang looks badass, Hammer. I'd definitely like to see you cross that up and that DMT hybrid.

Steele
Thanks, I have a good supply of DMT seeds that JAWS sent me. I've reduced my workload. It was way too stressful dealing with so much BS. My health took a priority.

Flashbang x (Corey x DMT)? I still have seeds of both.

The (Neviles Haze x O Haze) x (APPSS x NEM) hunt is on. The 1st plant from this line is really nice. I started more to get a better look. I can see the haze in this one. The NEM terp trait is present. I have 5 more in flower now. All seem to be WLD in expression which the 1st plant did not have.
DSCN1445.JPG

NEM is my P1 breeding plant. Love her traits big time.
DBMH..My keeper was named NEM. This line is (OGK x Mango Haze) x (Sour Dubble x C.banana)
She breeds true for Sour Dubble terps on an OGK frame. I made this line 15 years ago. I still have NEM but she is not grown for flowers anymore. Purely breeding stock.

DSCN5460.JPG

Last edited:

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Veteran
No idea what/how jaws selected... I will say that DMT by itself is low yielding, if you don't know that already. Obviously, crossing em up will give em leg. Have you grown that cross out before?

Steele

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No idea what/how jaws are selected... I will say that DMT by itself is low yielding, if you don't know that already. Obviously, crossing em up will give em leg. Have you grown that cross out before?

Steele

I've started a few of JAWS DMT seeds but others were a priority so got bumped out.. The DMT I used in the Coery project came from Dansbud and Paladin420 when they made darlins net which is GG#4 x DMT. Some killers are in DNET.
DSCN2070.JPG

Which cross?. Corey x DMT I have.
DSCN3040 1200x1062.jpg
DSCN2033.JPG
DSCN2483.JPG

Last edited: